Sneakerheads in New Orleans Showing All Heat Crazy Kicks

pimp.gif

much propps to NO heads....they aint full of it or anything like all thes eother youtube collectors

my oy went there for all star game last yr, he said he never seen so many fakes and M&M skittles potato chip painted cars with those actual logos. lol hesaid so many dudes was sweatin him for his blue cement LS 3s. but i guess there"s a few real collectors out there

^^^yeah i see dudes try real hard the wrong way. that's probably why there's cats like cj in the vid that has to show em how its done. i just hopethose same dudes don't rob his $$$. i like to stay on the down. i'll only come out hard if some wack cat trys to come hard at me with some weak sauce.that's when you let em' know. or if there's a jordan convention where you know everyone is gonna be rockin' some heat and you just gotta repit. but most of the time i just chill.......

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

shout out to that Westbank A.L.G.

Another Algiers NT'er. What up. What part of Algiers are you from?? I might be the only female NT'er on here from the N.O.

nice vid man....first 2 dudes had HEAT...3rd guy was kinda lukewarm...reg A1s and stuff l ike that...although i do give respect for having the OG true blueIIIs...but first dude had sick sbs,js,adidas,etc. u know a variety of sneakers and exclusives at that...second dude, i mean if u can pull out OG js and forthem to be in original box, and in deadstock condition what is better than that? lol nothing in my opinion...but overall much love from a sneakerhead inatl.....p.s...them em flight club 2s is NASTY! hurt i couldnt get my hand on a pair...lol @ yall crackin on bow wow to...so many %+$!$$ in the A was too...dudebe talkin so big bout sneaker game...but dont even k now the CORRECT names of the shoes...what a shame...

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

much propps to NO heads....they aint full of it or anything like all thes eother youtube collectors

My thoughts exactly. You guys seem very humble.

Dip those og 6 and 7's are hurting me, plus they are my size !
eek.gif

They got a pretty dope collection, nice OG's and older retros.

Funny thing is that I just got back home from Louisiana.
laugh.gif
Went to Laplace, Baton Rouge, and New Orleans for a little and got back to Houston about 2 hoursago. Already, ain't no place like home.
smokin.gif

I wonder if they saw me with my Black/Cement III's on.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom