Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory

the whole shark pack >>>>puma fiegs, the disc is just clumsy looking to me
agreed but in reality, these brands are pushing as far as possible with a 250 + shipping box price it is extreme. 

I haven't seen the quality yet but I've heard good things. 

agreed but in reality, these brands are pushing as far as possible with a 250 + shipping box price it is extreme. 

Now on to the more important discussions....WHO IS THAT IN YOUR AVY 
nerd.gif

Def pushing it in terms of pricing, tho this was pretty much a hyperstrike so I dont blame them too much. Some shops did sell the rest of the pack at really reasonable pricing $130-$150 (SNS etc.) A wider release of shark baits would probably have seen fair pricing at those places.

Got my shipping confirmation a few hours ago. I'm absolutely shocked I actually got through giving how limited these are.

If you tested the site out before release (added to cart, practiced checking out) the site recognized that. So when I added to cart and hit "proceed to checkout" it took me straight to PayPal, where I logged in, payed, and I got an order number and email confirmation seconds after. Ill post HD pics once they arrive, on very excited to get these in hand.

Got my shipping confirmation a few hours ago. I'm absolutely shocked I actually got through giving how limited these are.

If you tested the site out before release (added to cart, practiced checking out) the site recognized that. So when I added to cart and hit "proceed to checkout" it took me straight to PayPal, where I logged in, payed, and I got an order number and email confirmation seconds after. Ill post HD pics once they arrive, on very excited to get these in hand.
same! very excited...pics of the complete set incoming

i already had an active account with SF even though i had never ordered from the new store, only the old bigcartel site. so i was already logged in. i had a couple friends complain about that guest checkout button so maybe skipping that step helped tremendously.

#shoehustlegang got mine as well.. Only HD pics will be iPhone 5 for me bahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hi,

I successfully got a pair of sharkbait from sneaker freaker webstore but accidently used the old address when i try to check out. I contact them to see if they could change the shipping address, they said they can not because of the fraud protection. My problem is that does anyone know if sneaker freaker provide the tracking number when they shipped the item because they also said on the website "You will not receive a confirmation email once your order has been shipped.  " which is so confused, is that means i dont even know where my order is at anytime? Thanks. 

DHL generated the email with the tracking number. It doesn't come from sneakerfreaker. Maybe wait for that email and then contact DHL to make arrangements. If you didnt get that email, check your spam. If you still dont see it, be afraid hans just cancelled your order because you told him the information was wrong.

DHL generated the email with the tracking number. It doesn't come from sneakerfreaker. Maybe wait for that email and then contact DHL to make arrangements. If you didnt get that email, check your spam. If you still dont see it, be afraid hans just cancelled your order because you told him the information was wrong.
Thanks. This is really helpful.

the wait begins. 

I got my Black Beasts from Sneaker Freaker and can only say good things about the shipping and them in general.  I got an email from DHL with tracking and received the package in 3 days.  Super fast considering it went from Austalia to Miami and made it through customs with no hold up.  

I got my Black Beasts from Sneaker Freaker and can only say good things about the shipping and them in general.  I got an email from DHL with tracking and received the package in 3 days.  Super fast considering it went from Austalia to Miami and made it through customs with no hold up.  
Glad to hear this. Can't wait for mine!

Why do you say that ? I always assumed PP is always the fastest ?

Depends on the site. Some sites are set up so that PP is the fastest and others allow time to for manual input so you dont get cart jacked. Just depends on the website 

I think if you click "Guest Checkout", it checks inventory before taking you to PP.  I noticed this hours later when I still had a size in cart.

If you hit "checkout with PP" then it takes you to PP first, then back to inventory.  For me(wife actually) there was none left.

Guest checkout MAY HAVE secured your pair in your cart.

The call was made to have the auto-mates click the PP checkout since it seemed to save an extra step; Probably cost me the chance.

I wasn't there to try to check-out personally, but after reading the thread that's what I think.  Useful perhaps for any other collab people might be after.

Congrats to those who scored!

So how does one know which site is which 'kind' of site ? How does one figure whether to use PP checkout or the site's checkout ? And what was all this talk about sites that were based on 'shopify' versus sites that were not ? Thanks guys.

the way some of these carting systems work is that it gives you ample time to check out, so if you successully get to a certain step, it "holds" in your cart a bit... That's why even though people get "sold out" when they try to check out, sizes still appear in the drop down menu and you can add to cart. Because X amount of pairs are still in peoples carts successfully, awaiting checkout. If they release it, or time out, then they become available again. once all inventory in that size is checked out, it disappears from the menu.
you should always use the regular checkout. eventually when you get to the payment screen, you'd still have the option to use paypal.
the problem is that express paypal button just takes you straight to paypal supposedly. it skips the step where the system recognizes you added it to the cart, so it doesnt hold it for you while everyone else snatches them up.

long story short, you can use paypal, but dont use the express paypal checkout. check out normally, then pay with paypal.

for this release i didn't trust anything so i just checked out as quickly as possible. i hate using my bank account through paypal, always change it to my credit card, but i knew that wouldve made me check out a couple seconds slower, so i said screw it for this sharkbait release.

I def only typed about 2 characters for this checkout, the rest I just clicked through as fast as possible... probably the fastest checkout Ive ever done

I'm really hoping I get shipping from sneaker freaker today.. Has everyone else got shipping regarding the sharkbaits?

Back
Top Bottom