Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory

dat shipping cost though. I got an order confirmation for a size 9, but after reading the description about the sizing. They said these will fit smaller compared to the black beast and great whites

lets see if my order gets cancelled, I ain't tripping if it does since the price is so high

Yea my bad it was 320 AUD and around U.S $300.. Either way that a pretty high retail price. Hopefully they look as good as pics in person

Damn, why did I checkout via PayPal....hope they drop somewhere else to complete my set.

Last edited:
Did they use actual shark skin on the Sharkbaits this time around? Maybe thats the reason for the high retail price?

Anyone order from sneaker freaker before? Got through for a 9.5, got sneaker freaker email confirmation and paypal cofirmation, am i good?

God...

How did I not get them..

Smh...

My order was all done - then sold out..

I'm so sad lol

Did they use actual shark skin on the Sharkbaits this time around? Maybe thats the reason for the high retail price?
Pretty sure I read that Sneaker Freaker/Puma decided not to use exotic materials at all. I think the price is because of the hat and the magazine 
ohwell.gif

did you guys already have an account? I need to stop slacking and register on these websites.

out of any shoe that dropped this year id gladly pay a premium for these

Whatever **** this lol....I'm going to bed...for those who copped....post pics when you get em. Thanks

Copped but after paying $320 I feel like I kinda lost.. Lol
This right here. Had a 10.5 in the cart within 10 seconds. Hit checkout now, and they were gone. Dodged a bullet. Wasn't even cognizant of the price when attempting to pull the trigger.

Copped but after paying $320 I feel like I kinda lost.. Lol
laugh.gif
  Dat buyer's remorse.  

We've all been there man lol.  The good news is that these are truly limited and probably warrant that absurd price.  

Back
Top Bottom