Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory

Tried on my great whites today, if you have a wide foot, these will not fit you. The connected tongue makes it a squeeze into. The length and room when my foot is in the shoe is on fit is perfect I went .5 down. Tts I would of had too much room in the toe box than I liked. Overall great shoe, I dislike how tight the entry of the shoe is.

I'm really hoping I get shipping from sneaker freaker today.. Has everyone else got shipping regarding the sharkbaits?

I'm still waiting as well, you'd think after the price we payed for shipping we would get it fast lol

Just received an email back stating that their 'mail day' is on Wednesday so I will receive tracking then.

:rolleyes

At least I got them, but shouldn't take a week to ship.

Excited nonetheless!

Just received an email back stating that their 'mail day' is on Wednesday so I will receive tracking then.

:rolleyes

At least I got them, but shouldn't take a week to ship.

Excited nonetheless!

Good looks on the info.

Strange some have got shipping tho.. For the people who have gotten shipping has tracking updated?

Last edited:

i wonder how many people in niketalk got a pair, cus it seems to be a lot.
Well, supposedly 50 pairs released to the public. I got a pair, a friend got a pair, another guy from facebook i know got a pair, and maybe 5 or 6 people on here? 

they printed all the DHL labels on Friday (australia is pretty much a day ahead of the US), but it mustve been too late for pickup. i hadnt heard of anyone's tracking showing any movement. but DHL picked them up on monday - in australia, which is why we all (in the US) got our updated status on Sunday.

they printed all the DHL labels on Friday (australia is pretty much a day ahead of the US), but it mustve been too late for pickup. i hadnt heard of anyone's tracking showing any movement. but DHL picked them up on monday - in australia, which is why we all (in the US) got our updated status on Sunday.
Departed Aus!

Back
Top Bottom