SMH TEENS TODAY.

it's like they made a pact to get preggo at the same time. Hope it's not the same father.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

I sat here for like a minute waiting for the pic to load clearly until i realized that was the resolution.

Any way, looks like they wearing uniforms. Guess private school couldn't stop mommy's little girl.
Thats not a good assumption alot of public schools require uniforms now

And where i live, they have an alternative school for preg teens, so im guessing other cities have them as well

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Originally Posted by JE15306

It's not the teens, it's the parents that influence them you fools. How do you think the parents are, if these 15-17 year old girls are already pregnant? Don't look at the product of the problem, look at where it starts. How do you expect a race horse to be a race horse if the parents are donkeys? Like they say the poor get poorer and the rich get richer, is all it is.

but i kno a girl who is prego. well was.. her father is the nypd, and her mother works for child welfare of ny, all in the same household
sick.gif
.at 17 that parents fault should not be an argument.... parents never taught her how to open her legs and make a dude cream in her.
Those careers aren't that great you know... But what I stated is for most mishaps, only the general. There always has to be a black sheep in a good family though.
tired.gif
 Most girls I know that got pregnant is because of the parents not paying them attention because of work and them being able to do pretty much whatever they felt like. The other half just came from the "Slums" and they knew nothing better you know.
ohwell.gif

wow i hope they didnt plan it all together

and why are they posing and smiling??

Originally Posted by LA KB24

wow i hope they didnt plan it all together

and why are they posing and smiling??

because the govt. people hate so much will cover them until there child is 18.
happy.gif
smile they dont have to pay for food/housing/school/insurance

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

you gotta blame the fathers as well though..

which I NEVER see happen...
No offense, but I'm tired of that argument. Some girls come from good families with both parents there, but they just chose to be birds.

you're right. its not 100% that this only happens to girls without family support, however you have to agree that its def more prevalent in girls without family support, either broken families without the father/mother, or just lackluster parents who don't care enough to raise the kids the right way.

30t6p3b.gif
at them all being black. no racial, since this issue happens across the board, but knowing its a big issue in the black community, this picture set me back 100 yrs.

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Thats nothing compared to 14-19 year olds being the ones who shoot and kill people.

Let them get pregnant..
Word.
Specially in Boston the %$@* that keeps going down.

word?
nerd.gif
its really a problem like that up there?

I think there was a high school in chicago (not positive) where like 90% of the female students were pregnant
30t6p3b.gif

It'd be funny if it was one guy that knocked up all 7 of them.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I think there was a high school in chicago (not positive) where like 90% of the female students were pregnant
30t6p3b.gif

if true. dang. i didnt know that and i live in chicago lol

but at my high school there wasnt that many pregnant females. at least i dont think there was at the time.

I remember my first day of high school and I saw my first teenage pregnant girl.

Freaked me the hell out
laugh.gif

my little cousin told me last year that there is a girl pregnant in his school. and he was a 8th grader. smh at 14 yr old pregnant

Back
Top Bottom