SMH TEENS TODAY.

They posing like they proud, that shh cray 
eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JE15306

It's not the teens, it's the parents that influence them you fools. How do you think the parents are, if these 15-17 year old girls are already pregnant? Don't look at the product of the problem, look at where it starts. How do you expect a race horse to be a race horse if the parents are donkeys? Like they say the poor get poorer and the rich get richer, is all it is.
Thread/.
#BlackPeopleHaveGotToDoBetter.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

I sat here for like a minute waiting for the pic to load clearly until i realized that was the resolution.

Any way, looks like they wearing uniforms. Guess private school couldn't stop mommy's little girl.

Ironically, you must have grown up well yourself.

A lot of schools with high gang level activity have uniforms for obvious reasons. These girls could be private school chicks, but lets not rule out other options.

SMH @ the parents. They see what is going on and do nothing about it. My daughter would have been at the abortion clinic the minute I found out. To late for abortion? I'm kickin my daughter in the stomach

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by RetroSan

niketalk

imagine sitting in Health class while being pregnant 
roll.gif

That should be an automatic F.

or even more worse having a public speaker going into a class talking about the bad things about  young girls getting pregnant and having a pregnant girl in that class lol

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

you gotta blame the fathers as well though..

which I NEVER see happen...
No offense, but I'm tired of that argument. Some girls come from good families with both parents there, but they just chose to be birds.
May be I'm wrong, but I think his comment went right over your head. Which in turn strengthens his argument. Sexism is still rampant.

Fathers as in father of the child...........
indifferent.gif
Not the girls parents lol. Like I said I could be wrong, but I'm willing to bet on it.

I 100% agree with nike. Little dumb *** boys not caring about anyone, but their willys, obviously not even themselves.

i hate when people blame parents for everything

there were plenty of things i did as a kid that i simply wanted to do regardless of what i was told as well as everyone else in this world

words only go so far, parents can't perform your actions for you

having common sense early in childhood goes a long way

today?

i could have taken this pic of 6 pregnant girls when i was in high school 10 years ago.

same news. different generation

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom