Smh Floyd Mayweather.

Originally Posted by wxyzfactor

Well, that's whats wrong with boxing today.  If boxing only had one sanctioning body instead of the big three with the WBA, WBC, and IBF, boxing fans would be able to see matches that they want to see instead of fighters choosing who they want to fight.

That and bringing back 15 rounds.
Separate the men from the boys.

Well, that's whats wrong with boxing today.  If boxing only had one sanctioning body instead of the big three with the WBA, WBC, and IBF, boxing fans would be able to see matches that they want to see instead of fighters choosing who they want to fight.

That and bringing back 15 rounds.
Separate the men from the boys.

There are 4 major bodies. WBA, WBC, WBO, and the IBF.

And as far as why doesn't PBF fight Pun...the money isn't right. The risk doesn't match the reward. He's not just going to fight anyone (ie. Pac/Clottey).

There are 4 major bodies. WBA, WBC, WBO, and the IBF.

And as far as why doesn't PBF fight Pun...the money isn't right. The risk doesn't match the reward. He's not just going to fight anyone (ie. Pac/Clottey).

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

lol why would mayweather fight paul williams who is like 6 inches taller than him??? Also PacMan is so clearly on roids its a joke
Pacman is clearly not on steroids using my arguments above and that Pacquiao haters are trying so hard to discredit him that all they can use is just speculation without actual proof which is a total joke.
Son started at 106 lbs and is now KO'n true welters.  And his next fight will be at Jr. Middle (154lbs...i think its at a catch 150 though).  I'm not saying he has...but damn it sure does look fishy. Add to the fact, he first rejected Olympic Style testing.

If looks like a rat...

Im Filipino BTW.

lol why would mayweather fight paul williams who is like 6 inches taller than him??? Also PacMan is so clearly on roids its a joke
Pacman is clearly not on steroids using my arguments above and that Pacquiao haters are trying so hard to discredit him that all they can use is just speculation without actual proof which is a total joke.
Son started at 106 lbs and is now KO'n true welters.  And his next fight will be at Jr. Middle (154lbs...i think its at a catch 150 though).  I'm not saying he has...but damn it sure does look fishy. Add to the fact, he first rejected Olympic Style testing.

If looks like a rat...

Im Filipino BTW.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

If looks like a rat...

Im Filipino BTW.

WBO if more of a #4 next to WBA, WBC, and IBF even though they are more recognized these days. 

Case that Pacquiao is obviously not on steroids using actual proof instead of speculation

-No history of steroid use
-No connection to BALCO, no grand jury testimony connecting his name on steroids
-Passed every urine and blood test up to his recent Clottey fight

Going up in division is not unheard of is you paid attention to boxing history and does not show definite proof on being steroids other than your flawed explanation using speculation instead of actual evidence.  Mayweather went up in weight as well but you ignore that fact and don't speculate he's on steroids. 

Thomas Hearns 147-175 pounds
Ray Leonard 147-175 pounds
Roberton Duran 135-168 pounds
Hector Camacho 130-160 pounds
Oscar De La Hoya 130-154 pounds 
Lester Ellis 130 -154 pounds
James Toney 160-210 pounds

Pacquiao was a flyweight in 98, super bantamweight in 2001, featherweight 2003, super featherweight 2008, lightweight 2008, junior
welterweight 2009, and welterweight in 2009 and does not show an extreme an extreme weight change considering Pacquiao was last a junior flyweight at 106 pounds in 1996-97 at 18-19 years old and Pacquiao was a flyweight at 109 pounds 12 years ago (1997) at age 20(Pacquiao is now 31) which shows a flaw in your reasoning in trying to show moving up in weight classes "proves" steroid use considering
Floyd Mayweather also went up similar weight classes and other boxers mentioned above went up similar weight classes as well.  Yet you only speculate Pacquiao is on steroids and not Mayweather or the boxers mentioned above. 

Pacquiao rejected Mayweather's demand of Olympic Style Testing because it is about pride and respect.  Pacquiao does not want to be easily bossed around and give into Mayweather's demand because Pacquiao sees himself equal to Mayweather because people also see him as the best.  Mayweather is not the boxing commission.  Both Mayweather and Pacquiao see themselves as champions that will not easily be bossed around by the other because both have respect and pride.

I don't care what ethnic group you are, that doesn't make your argument more valid especially when you don't have actual proof to back it up
besides speculation.

If looks like a rat...

Im Filipino BTW.

WBO if more of a #4 next to WBA, WBC, and IBF even though they are more recognized these days. 

Case that Pacquiao is obviously not on steroids using actual proof instead of speculation

-No connection to BALCO, no grand jury testimony connecting his name on steroids

Going up in division is not unheard of is you paid attention to boxing history and does not show definite proof on being steroids other than your flawed explanation using speculation instead of actual evidence.  Mayweather went up in weight as well but you ignore that fact and don't speculate he's on steroids. 

Pacquiao was a flyweight in 98, super bantamweight in 2001, featherweight 2003, super featherweight 2008, lightweight 2008, junior
welterweight 2009, and welterweight in 2009 and does not show an extreme an extreme weight change considering Pacquiao was last a junior flyweight at 106 pounds in 1996-97 at 18-19 years old and Pacquiao was a flyweight at 109 pounds 12 years ago (1997) at age 20(Pacquiao is now 31) which shows a flaw in your reasoning in trying to show moving up in weight classes "proves" steroid use considering
Floyd Mayweather also went up similar weight classes and other boxers mentioned above went up similar weight classes as well.  Yet you only speculate Pacquiao is on steroids and not Mayweather or the boxers mentioned above. 

Pacquiao rejected Mayweather's demand of Olympic Style Testing because it is about pride and respect.  Pacquiao does not want to be easily bossed around and give into Mayweather's demand because Pacquiao sees himself equal to Mayweather because people also see him as the best.  Mayweather is not the boxing commission.  Both Mayweather and Pacquiao see themselves as champions that will not easily be bossed around by the other because both have respect and pride.

I don't care what ethnic group you are, that doesn't make your argument more valid especially when you don't have actual proof to back it up
besides speculation.

If looks like a rat...

Im Filipino BTW.

But didn't James Toney actually test positive for steroids?

If looks like a rat...

Im Filipino BTW.

LOL. The heck are you talking about? There are 4 MAJOR World title organizations. Since when are they ranked? This dude saying the WBO is more like #4. Ol "talkin out ya #!+ " dude..

Like I said, I'm not sure if he is or isnt..but it sure is FISHY. If I had to bet a side, I'd say he's roiding. Maybe not his entire career, but definetly more recent than later. How many 106 lbers moved up to win a welterweight title? ...dont worry, I'll wait.

LOL. The heck are you talking about? There are 4 MAJOR World title organizations. Since when are they ranked? This dude saying the WBO is more like #4. Ol "talkin out ya #!+ " dude..

Like I said, I'm not sure if he is or isnt..but it sure is FISHY. If I had to bet a side, I'd say he's roiding. Maybe not his entire career, but definetly more recent than later. How many 106 lbers moved up to win a welterweight title? ...dont worry, I'll wait.

LOL. The heck are you talking about as well?  Nobody started taking the WBO seriously until the last 5-10 years.  For the most part, the WBO was always seen as a fourth rate organization behind the big 3 of WBA, WBC, and IBF.  It didn't help that the WBO ranked a dead boxer and moved him up in the rankings years back.

Sure it sounds fishy to you, but there is no actual proof to back up that claim besides speculation so if I had to bet on a side, I'd say he's not roiding based on actual evidence of passing every urine and blood test given to him.

How many fighters did I mention moved up in weight yet do not sound fishy?  Did you read the people I mentioned above or my above arguments that disputes your speculation on moving up weight classes means the person is on steroids? 

Like I said, Pacquiao was last a junior flyweight at 106 pounds back in 1997 at around age 19 and a welterweight at 2008 at 147 pounds at around age 30.  That took around 11 years, from a teenager's body at 19 years old to a man's body at 30 years old.  People who are now 30 years old more often than not do not have the body they did as a teenager at 19 years old. 

The weight change that you are speculating is not as extereme as you point it out to be and does not sound fishy, but sounds fishy to you because you truly believe Pacquiao is on steroids even though there is no actual proof saying so.  

The fact is Pacquiao has passed every urine and blood test given to him up to the Clottey fight.  Where is your actual proof that Pacquiao is on steroids besides using speculation, rumors, and hearsay?  ...dont worry, I'll wait.

LOL. The heck are you talking about as well?  Nobody started taking the WBO seriously until the last 5-10 years.  For the most part, the WBO was always seen as a fourth rate organization behind the big 3 of WBA, WBC, and IBF.  It didn't help that the WBO ranked a dead boxer and moved him up in the rankings years back.

Sure it sounds fishy to you, but there is no actual proof to back up that claim besides speculation so if I had to bet on a side, I'd say he's not roiding based on actual evidence of passing every urine and blood test given to him.

How many fighters did I mention moved up in weight yet do not sound fishy?  Did you read the people I mentioned above or my above arguments that disputes your speculation on moving up weight classes means the person is on steroids? 

Like I said, Pacquiao was last a junior flyweight at 106 pounds back in 1997 at around age 19 and a welterweight at 2008 at 147 pounds at around age 30.  That took around 11 years, from a teenager's body at 19 years old to a man's body at 30 years old.  People who are now 30 years old more often than not do not have the body they did as a teenager at 19 years old. 

The weight change that you are speculating is not as extereme as you point it out to be and does not sound fishy, but sounds fishy to you because you truly believe Pacquiao is on steroids even though there is no actual proof saying so.  

The fact is Pacquiao has passed every urine and blood test given to him up to the Clottey fight.  Where is your actual proof that Pacquiao is on steroids besides using speculation, rumors, and hearsay?  ...dont worry, I'll wait.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ *@%%%% in here arguing over title organizations like they mean anything anymore...
laugh.gif
...they mean nothing anymore.....

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ *@%%%% in here arguing over title organizations like they mean anything anymore...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 7 sh0wTime 7

If looks like a rat...

Im Filipino BTW.

Thank you for the correction.  I was trying to point out that their have been numerous boxers as mentioned above that moved up in weight class yet those above (excluding Toney) have never beeen suspected of steroids, let alone test positive for them unlike Toney.

Originally Posted by 7 sh0wTime 7

If looks like a rat...

Im Filipino BTW.

Thank you for the correction.  I was trying to point out that their have been numerous boxers as mentioned above that moved up in weight class yet those above (excluding Toney) have never beeen suspected of steroids, let alone test positive for them unlike Toney.

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by kidUFC

with all that money you would think this maggot N. would have a better quality camera..

i would love to catch him by himself so i can throw a brick at his face .. stomp him out.. make him eat my kids.. eat my poop.. take off my belt and beat him down with it. Tie him to a tree, throw rocks at him.. shoot him with a paintball gun.. rub maple syrup on his black @##... run for cover and wait till a bear comes around....

then let the birds have whatever is left of him... then take the pieces.. feed it to the maggots.

hell never fight manny.

/thread.
eek.gif

lol true imean come on son lol

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by kidUFC

with all that money you would think this maggot N. would have a better quality camera..

i would love to catch him by himself so i can throw a brick at his face .. stomp him out.. make him eat my kids.. eat my poop.. take off my belt and beat him down with it. Tie him to a tree, throw rocks at him.. shoot him with a paintball gun.. rub maple syrup on his black @##... run for cover and wait till a bear comes around....

then let the birds have whatever is left of him... then take the pieces.. feed it to the maggots.

hell never fight manny.

/thread.
eek.gif

lol true imean come on son lol

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah...there are many of those like you that feel the same way because of boxing's alphabet soup organizations instead of one sanctioning body.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah...there are many of those like you that feel the same way because of boxing's alphabet soup organizations instead of one sanctioning body.

Originally Posted by got S0LED out

I'm not a big boxing expert, but why do they have different boxing organizations?
Money basically.  Boxing organizations charge sanctioning fees for bouts so the bout will be recognized by the boxing organization.  The more boxing matches a boxing organization sanctions the more money they get.   

Championship matches usually make the most money for boxing organizations, especially if the champions are popular.  The organization(s) that controls the champion and champions get money from said champion(s) and their fights from sanctioning fees. 

In addition, boxing organizations exist to create rivalries and exist to make more money from title unification fights (where one boxing organization's champion faces another boxing organization's champion in the same weight division).   

Back
Top Bottom