smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

T-Pain kills me wit that circus s***. Juelz is always fresh, even wit the Virgin Mary Louie scarf. But you definitely caught him in a bad moment right there.And OH!!!! Don't post pics of Kanye!!!

celebrities are weird we hate when they try to dress like NTers and %!@* and end up lookin "hypebeast" and wear shoes they know nothing about butthen they just look like fools in these baggy %@+ clothes so what are they to do?

Jewels don't even know how to rock the Nike boots, see what happens when NY jacks the DMV, they do it all wrong, smh.

you all really cant say nothin ,because thats what you like.......how many of you went to get t-pains album ,and that dude is probally an undercover gay. Yourfavorite rappers are gay and have no swag ,look at ANDRE 3000, hes all of your favorite. Youn really cant complain at todays rappers because thats what youlike ... if he doesnt wear crazy lookin clothes that knowbody would wear on th street you love em ......WHEN I COME OUT I will be sure to take those dudesheads home
devil.gif
just for the gay rap fans out there
grin.gif
......ITS BIG BOI over 3000 anyday ,but me over rap
alien.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Jewels don't even know how to rock the Nike boots, see what happens when NY jacks the DMV, they do it all wrong, smh.
foreal tho

we dont need a 20+ page of who started nike boots again

well, i think people should just stay with whatever style they like, thats their persona.those rapper would make much worst without them.
Regardless of the taste, i actually like how they carry themselves out : D !!!

My one gripe with some of the replies is, some of yall who saying who does that...or judging a style. I commend people for wearing they own style even if itswack to u. Not everyone's a follower, at the end of the day do u not what u think is acceptable or cool to other people.

Back
Top Bottom