SMFH at rappers....i have nothing else to say

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

I mean, seriously....what did you expect? For any of them to put on a suit? C'mon now...
Obviously not, but at least dress properly.
laugh.gif

Eh, to them, it IS dressing properly...they're being themselves. If they DID dress for the occasion, i'm sure people would still have something to say.

so wearign your pants backwards is dressing properly???

get outta here wit that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

I mean, seriously....what did you expect? For any of them to put on a suit? C'mon now...
laugh.gif

Eh, to them, it IS dressing properly...they're being themselves. If they DID dress for the occasion, i'm sure people would still have something to say.

get outta here wit that
laugh.gif

If that's how they feel, that's how they feel...I think it's hilarious that ya'll are scrutinizing what they're wearing, as if it reallymatters. Soulja Boy just turned 18, and T-Pain is 22....like I said earlier, what did you expect? They're doing them. You're not the judge and jury onwhat's considered acceptable.

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

Why does someone always feel like they need to post/bag on every rappers outfit whenever these types of awards come around. If Kanye wore his jeans backwards i'm sure half of you would be saying "YO! INFO ON KANYE'S JEANS PLEASE!!!ASAP!!!!" Yall really make NT corny
grin.gif
eyes.gif

And no i'm not mad.

yeah you mad
laugh.gif

Why does someone always feel like they need to post/bag on every rappers outfit whenever these types of awards come around. If Kanye wore his jeans backwards i'm sure half of you would be saying "YO! INFO ON KANYE'S JEANS PLEASE!!!ASAP!!!!" Yall really make NT corny
grin.gif
eyes.gif

And no i'm not mad.

yeah you mad
laugh.gif

No, you corny.
And mike rocks nikes-
eek.gif
I was justlistening to that song too
laugh.gif

grin.gif
eyes.gif

And no i'm not mad.

yeah you mad
laugh.gif

No, you corny.

you must be really angry
roll.gif

laugh.gif

get outta here wit that
laugh.gif

If that's how they feel, that's how they feel...I think it's hilarious that ya'll are scrutinizing what they're wearing, as if it really matters. Soulja Boy just turned 18, and T-Pain is 22....like I said earlier, what did you expect? They're doing them. You're not the judge and jury on what's considered acceptable.

that is no excuse for him to be wearing his pants backwards
grin.gif

laugh.gif

get outta here wit that
laugh.gif

If that's how they feel, that's how they feel...I think it's hilarious that ya'll are scrutinizing what they're wearing, as if it really matters. Soulja Boy just turned 18, and T-Pain is 22....like I said earlier, what did you expect? They're doing them. You're not the judge and jury on what's considered acceptable.

so when he have to use to the bathroom...

do you know how stupid he would look trying to use the bathroom??
grin.gif
Why do you care how he looks when he's going to the bathroom
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

get outta here wit that
laugh.gif

so when he have to use to the bathroom...

do you know how stupid he would look trying to use the bathroom??
grin.gif
Why do you care how he looks when he's going to the bathroom
nerd.gif

you still talking to me??

you must really feel hurt
laugh.gif

what's sad is Soulja Boy's shirt is actually a medium, hes just so damn skinny.

Originally Posted by bamez

what's sad is Soulja Boy's shirt is actually a medium, hes just so damn skinny.
Dude's bracelet is probably heavier than he is.

YO!
Who's to say what's proper?

It's the freaking BET Hip Hop Awards. And check yourselves... rappers have been dressing ridiculously for 30 years. Slick Rick had Dana Dane'sgrandma's fur coat on in a video. If you ain't feeling a guy's music, that's fine. But recognize these people as "entertainers" andput their actions in the proper perspective.

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom