SMFH at rappers....i have nothing else to say

So no one else noticed these clowns throwing down Greek signs? I'm pretty sure no of those guys are Alphas or Sigmas. The clothing is one thing, but thedisrespect is another. Let those guys dress how they want to. You would get salty if some random person tried to dress you, so let them have their'unique' style. I wouldn't wear anything in those pictures, but I support their right to wear it.

Son really wearing his pants backwards.........
smh.gif
smh.gif
at lease it was a tiger and not some unicorn @#%* or something like that, but i wouldnt put it past him.going to try and bring back care bears in the near future

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
so wearign your pants backwards is dressing properly???
Who's to say what's proper?

It's the freaking BET Hip Hop Awards. And check yourselves... rappers have been dressing ridiculously for 30 years. Slick Rick had Dana Dane's grandma's fur coat on in a video. If you ain't feeling a guy's music, that's fine. But recognize these people as "entertainers" and put their actions in the proper perspective.

DF!!!
so since its the bet awards.

its ok to look like a dumb a**

just because its a black event
grin.gif

T-Pain is beyond wack, everything about him just screams "I wanna be cool"

Soulja Boy is mad young and still learnin so he gets a pass

I think if I had a lil money like Soulja i'd probably act just like him. We fake like we rich now so why not when we really got bread?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
just be happy they are sticking to their own style. If Soula Boy came out with some Nudies on, or some Shrink to fit Levis with some Cement III's aKermitt x Supreme joint and a Mishka hat.. it'd probably be atom bomb status. Just let them do them.

To the OP, none of the people you highlighted in those pictures are RAPPERS just to let you know
wink.gif

backwards pants? didnt this fail back in 91 when kris kross were doing it?
roll.gif
roll.gif
wow speachless.

AirAnt23 wrote:

YO!
so wearign your pants backwards is dressing properly???
Who's to say what's proper?

It's the freaking BET Hip Hop Awards. And check yourselves... rappers have been dressing ridiculously for 30 years. Slick Rick had Dana Dane's grandma's fur coat on in a video. If you ain't feeling a guy's music, that's fine. But recognize these people as "entertainers" and put their actions in the proper perspective.

DF!!!
smile.gif
Thank you, rappers in the hip hop culter always made theyown style

and many others, why start to hate now? Rock n roll artist do it, we can't?
tired.gif

WE GOT TO UNITE AND STOP THE HATE!!!!

didnt yall know that celebrities think they can wear just about anything and get away with it? haha... soulja boy need to go ahead with them tiger pants, andteddy pain is the hip hop ringmaster!!!

Back
Top Bottom