Sleep Paralysis Vol: Your Experiences (Let's Keep This Civil)

^Look up "The Smiling Man"
Had me scared to sleep for a few days after I read about it.
People have woken up to a man just standing at the foot of their bed smiling a huge unnatural smile. Most of the time, he won't interact in any way, but just stands there smiling before turning and disappearing. It's sometimes associated with sleep paralysis.

one time i passed out on my couch watching tv in my basement. So in my dream im awake just laying there and im looking at my staircase that comes to the basement. Then this person covered in a blanket that i had comes down like completely wrapped so you cant see anything even there face. And im stuck and i couldnt move or talk or anything and this thing is coming at me moving like an inch a second. I think once it got right next to me i woke up but it was a total bug out. I used to have some wierd dreams where id be in my basement and the lights would go out in my house and id go and walk up the stairs and something would be behind me and i would keep slipping on steps and never make it to the top but wake up right before it would grab me that was pretty crazy too.

this happened to me once when i was about 12 years old.

I was at my aunt and uncles house and i was sleeping on the couch on the main level, which was right in front of the stairs and everyone sleeps upstairs. I woke up (or did I?) to my knee feeling like the tendons were being ripped in my left knee and I started screaming and idk if i hallucinated all this or not, but my aunt and uncle came running down stairs and touched my knee and it went back to normal and i passed out from the pain.

I woke the next morning not knowing if this actually happened or not. but this is the only experience of sleep paralysis i have. I am pretty sure it was just a dream though.

On the other hand, I have had some awesome/crazy lucid dreams while at their house. Usually get them after a long night of beer and nicotine though.

this happened to me once when i was about 12 years old.

I was at my aunt and uncles house and i was sleeping on the couch on the main level, which was right in front of the stairs and everyone sleeps upstairs. I woke up (or did I?) to my knee feeling like the tendons were being ripped in my left knee and I started screaming and idk if i hallucinated all this or not, but my aunt and uncle came running down stairs and touched my knee and it went back to normal and i passed out from the pain.

I woke the next morning not knowing if this actually happened or not. but this is the only experience of sleep paralysis i have. I am pretty sure it was just a dream though.

On the other hand, I have had some awesome/crazy lucid dreams while at their house. Usually get them after a long night of beer and nicotine though.

Its all in the

brain2.jpg

Worst feeling ever.  I usually try to kick and flail to get out of it.

Worst feeling ever.  I usually try to kick and flail to get out of it.

I was in new orleans in an old house that two young girls died in and I slept in their room. The whole night I was getting pushed into the wall while laying down and I literally got mad and got up and a shadow figure was over the bed and I cussed at it and I layed down I started slowly sliding across the bed and then I said my peace and love prayer and started pushing back and my arms went numb. Didn't find out till the next day that the house was haunted and I was in their room. Honest to god true story and I was fully awake and conscious of me sliding. I'm 110% sure that ghost exist its unquestionable for me. Its happened to other in my family and my cousin thinks its actually aliens bringing you back to your room after an abduction and you are awakening from sedation. Crazy story on why........

I was in new orleans in an old house that two young girls died in and I slept in their room. The whole night I was getting pushed into the wall while laying down and I literally got mad and got up and a shadow figure was over the bed and I cussed at it and I layed down I started slowly sliding across the bed and then I said my peace and love prayer and started pushing back and my arms went numb. Didn't find out till the next day that the house was haunted and I was in their room. Honest to god true story and I was fully awake and conscious of me sliding. I'm 110% sure that ghost exist its unquestionable for me. Its happened to other in my family and my cousin thinks its actually aliens bringing you back to your room after an abduction and you are awakening from sedation. Crazy story on why........

So one night, I guess I was sleeping on my side, and it happened. I haven't heard of anyone else having it while on their side before, which is weird I guess.

So I'm on my left side, and my eyes open. My eyes are fixed on my digital clock, and I can't move ANYTHING. I start hearing this whirring noise... like the kind spaceships make in movies and old TV shows and stuff. Well that starts to amplify into my ear, and I can hear it IN MY EARDRUM. Then I start feeling someone behind me. You know when you can just feel someone standing behind you without seeing them? As the whirring sound got louder, I felt someone get closer and closer. It got to the point where I felt someone at the side of my bed behind me LEANING OVER ME. I was scared as +#%+... I couldn't move, I couldn't yell, I couldn't even blink. I thought it was real, I thought an alien was behind me about to kill me or something.

So as the whirring to deafening and the presence was leaning over me, I heard a big WOOSH sound, like wind in my ear... and it was over. I turned around fast as hell and turned on the light. I was so %!%%$*# shook. I called my girlfriend and she stayed on the phone with me til I fell asleep LOL

So one night, I guess I was sleeping on my side, and it happened. I haven't heard of anyone else having it while on their side before, which is weird I guess.

So I'm on my left side, and my eyes open. My eyes are fixed on my digital clock, and I can't move ANYTHING. I start hearing this whirring noise... like the kind spaceships make in movies and old TV shows and stuff. Well that starts to amplify into my ear, and I can hear it IN MY EARDRUM. Then I start feeling someone behind me. You know when you can just feel someone standing behind you without seeing them? As the whirring sound got louder, I felt someone get closer and closer. It got to the point where I felt someone at the side of my bed behind me LEANING OVER ME. I was scared as +#%+... I couldn't move, I couldn't yell, I couldn't even blink. I thought it was real, I thought an alien was behind me about to kill me or something.

So as the whirring to deafening and the presence was leaning over me, I heard a big WOOSH sound, like wind in my ear... and it was over. I turned around fast as hell and turned on the light. I was so %!%%$*# shook. I called my girlfriend and she stayed on the phone with me til I fell asleep LOL

WHENEVER IM STRESSING ABOUT STUFF(WORK,PERSONAL STUFF,ETC.) AND CAN'T SLEEP WELL IS WHEN I HAVE THE WORST DREAMS. 

WHENEVER IM STRESSING ABOUT STUFF(WORK,PERSONAL STUFF,ETC.) AND CAN'T SLEEP WELL IS WHEN I HAVE THE WORST DREAMS. 

i had this happen so many times I'm used to it and don't panic just start wigging your toes you will be able to move quick

i had this happen so many times I'm used to it and don't panic just start wigging your toes you will be able to move quick

went to sleep my back
had the flu
left espn on

-I had woke up and couldnt move, the room was lit from my tv being on, and I could've swore I saw my dog on the ground in like a shadow figure...but then the door was closed o_0

-I started panicking cause I felt like was falling into the bed and the only thing I could move was my eyes.

-It was like a movie, I tried to call my brother into the room, and all I could here is me humming his name really loudly

-I ended up closing my eyes cause the shadow was still there, and I started to pray ( kinda religious)

-I'm not sure if I fell asleep and woke up or I just got movement back but after a while I could move, and like 3 in the morning I sat on the side of my bed with the light on for the rest of the night until school started at 7

this was all in highschool, scariest thing in my life, I will never sleep on my back again

went to sleep my back
had the flu
left espn on

-I had woke up and couldnt move, the room was lit from my tv being on, and I could've swore I saw my dog on the ground in like a shadow figure...but then the door was closed o_0

-I started panicking cause I felt like was falling into the bed and the only thing I could move was my eyes.

-It was like a movie, I tried to call my brother into the room, and all I could here is me humming his name really loudly

-I ended up closing my eyes cause the shadow was still there, and I started to pray ( kinda religious)

-I'm not sure if I fell asleep and woke up or I just got movement back but after a while I could move, and like 3 in the morning I sat on the side of my bed with the light on for the rest of the night until school started at 7

this was all in highschool, scariest thing in my life, I will never sleep on my back again

this happened during the pinnacle of my anxiety, depression. felt like %%#@ during those times, it was horrible. i was always praying to god to clear my mind.

i woke up to my "mom" calling my name like around 4 30am (i thought to myself, its time to get up for work). i had my eyes opened laying on my left side, looking to the door, i see a white figure come in (what a "spirit" would look like) and walks to the front of my bed and back to me, gives me a kiss on the head, as soon as i felt the lips on my head, it gave me this feeling of joy and peace, my eyes got teary, it walked out the door and i started screaming to "dont leave", tried moving but i couldnt, even though i couldnt move i had this sense of understandment, it felt good, i was like "gods with me", i was very conscious of this i may add, afterwards i asked my mom if she "called me", or if she went "inside my room" and she said "no"

my mind was clear for 3 hours but then i went back to feeling dreadful, i think it was glimpse of what was i going to find in the future

this happened during the pinnacle of my anxiety, depression. felt like %%#@ during those times, it was horrible. i was always praying to god to clear my mind.

i woke up to my "mom" calling my name like around 4 30am (i thought to myself, its time to get up for work). i had my eyes opened laying on my left side, looking to the door, i see a white figure come in (what a "spirit" would look like) and walks to the front of my bed and back to me, gives me a kiss on the head, as soon as i felt the lips on my head, it gave me this feeling of joy and peace, my eyes got teary, it walked out the door and i started screaming to "dont leave", tried moving but i couldnt, even though i couldnt move i had this sense of understandment, it felt good, i was like "gods with me", i was very conscious of this i may add, afterwards i asked my mom if she "called me", or if she went "inside my room" and she said "no"

my mind was clear for 3 hours but then i went back to feeling dreadful, i think it was glimpse of what was i going to find in the future

Originally Posted by RASNEPONRAMA

angel perhaps

angel perhaps

eek.gif

eek.gif

what ya'll call sleep paralysis is really spirits and alien abductions. my boss told me he had sleep paralysis once and that he saw strange lights outside his window and he heard doors opening in his house. a shadowy figure was in his room and he was shook....imo theres no way you can imagine these things without waking up

Back
Top Bottom