Sleep Paralysis Vol: Your Experiences (Let's Keep This Civil)

Had about 4 of them. First two times scared the crap outta me. Shadowy figure looking over me at the side of my bed had me shook. And then another time I was paralyzed, I opened my eyes, looked around, but couldn't move anything, not even my head, just my faint eyes. Craziest thing. I tried to slowly inch my way up, and get my shoulders up against the wall. After a long strenuous attempt, I finally got my shoulders and head against the wall to sit up. Just as I got there, a moment just flashed, and I was back to my original position. 
30t6p3b.gif
Stuck in bed, frozen. And I tried again, and tried to sit up against the wall. Reached it, and then I realized I never got up, perhaps just imagined it. This happened almost 5 times, thinking each time I finally got up out of bed. Had me going crazy.

But this may seem odd, but for some reason, I like sleep paralysis now after some experiences. I want them to happen to me. It feels like an adrenaline rush. Am I the only one?

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Had about 4 of them. First two times scared the crap outta me. Shadowy figure looking over me at the side of my bed had me shook. And then another time I was paralyzed, I opened my eyes, looked around, but couldn't move anything, not even my head, just my faint eyes. Craziest thing. I tried to slowly inch my way up, and get my shoulders up against the wall. After a long strenuous attempt, I finally got my shoulders and head against the wall to sit up. Just as I got there, a moment just flashed, and I was back to my original position. 
30t6p3b.gif
Stuck in bed, frozen. And I tried again, and tried to sit up against the wall. Reached it, and then I realized I never got up, perhaps just imagined it. This happened almost 5 times, thinking each time I finally got up out of bed. Had me going crazy.

But this may seem odd, but for some reason, I like sleep paralysis now after some experiences. I want them to happen to me. It feels like an adrenaline rush. Am I the only one?

Absolutely .. Yessssssssssssssssssssssss you are THE ONLY ONE. what are you nuts lol.. thats the scariest feeling on the planet, its like facing your worst fear x10. bless you 
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Absolutely .. Yessssssssssssssssssssssss you are THE ONLY ONE. what are you nuts lol.. thats the scariest feeling on the planet, its like facing your worst fear x10. bless you 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif
67326551c492c69a329fe0cb28dff4fea51f5018_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif
67326551c492c69a329fe0cb28dff4fea51f5018_r.jpg

Had it happen a few times once in a known haunted house. It isn't sleep paralysis its actually ghost. Yea, I'm dead serious I know for a fact my situation was ghost. They tell us its sleep paralysis because it won't raise any questions. I physically had a battle with a ghost and I'm dead serious I was completely conscious. Now when it happens I go deep into a trance like state and speak of peace and love and envision the most pristine light washing over the darkness. Dark spirits just need love..................

Had it happen a few times once in a known haunted house. It isn't sleep paralysis its actually ghost. Yea, I'm dead serious I know for a fact my situation was ghost. They tell us its sleep paralysis because it won't raise any questions. I physically had a battle with a ghost and I'm dead serious I was completely conscious. Now when it happens I go deep into a trance like state and speak of peace and love and envision the most pristine light washing over the darkness. Dark spirits just need love..................

I've had it once.

I had my eyes opened, but something was in my room moving along the walls. I could only move my eyes, and my body felt like it was tied to the bed. Just imagine having no control over your body, but you are faintly aware of what's around you. I could have easily cried, and even remember myself trying to scream, but I was stuck there. I woke up shortly after, and literally was questioning !!% just happened to me. I pray for that never to happen again.

I've had it once.

I had my eyes opened, but something was in my room moving along the walls. I could only move my eyes, and my body felt like it was tied to the bed. Just imagine having no control over your body, but you are faintly aware of what's around you. I could have easily cried, and even remember myself trying to scream, but I was stuck there. I woke up shortly after, and literally was questioning !!% just happened to me. I pray for that never to happen again.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I think they're ghosts/spirits or w/e you want to call as well because every time i have them I always see a shadowy/ghostlike/humanly figure. Many people seem to have described the same thing...

I think they're ghosts/spirits or w/e you want to call as well because every time i have them I always see a shadowy/ghostlike/humanly figure. Many people seem to have described the same thing...

this *+$% is not the business.

felt like i was on my last breath about to die type stuff. it was definitely scary.

glad i have only had it once.

this *+$% is not the business.

felt like i was on my last breath about to die type stuff. it was definitely scary.

glad i have only had it once.

Was it trying to hurt you? The **** was that like?

Was it trying to hurt you? The **** was that like?

I am a chronic sufferer I would say that this has happened to me about 75 times in my life

Won't type much cuz I'm on my ph one

One time I was "stuck" and I heard a knock at the door. When I could finally move I went to the door and it was a lady standing there. She had the wrong dorm room.

Another time right when I regained movement the fire alarm went off in my building. My dorm has caught fire before cuz its on top of many restaurants (ramz hall at vcu) my dorm was directly above 5 guys and qdoba

All I do is pray and try to gather strength to get up. Ima strong believerr in prayer cuz I've been surrounded by danger many times and have always came out unscathed

It sucks when I try to explain this to older foks cuz they always tell me its just a dream. I have a pyschology degree and I like biology so I knoow its a ton of stuff that hapens to your body when u go to sleep
I thought I was gonna die on a couple of occassions cuz my head was tilt back on the pillow in an awkward position and I couldn't breathe

I am a chronic sufferer I would say that this has happened to me about 75 times in my life

Won't type much cuz I'm on my ph one

One time I was "stuck" and I heard a knock at the door. When I could finally move I went to the door and it was a lady standing there. She had the wrong dorm room.

Another time right when I regained movement the fire alarm went off in my building. My dorm has caught fire before cuz its on top of many restaurants (ramz hall at vcu) my dorm was directly above 5 guys and qdoba

All I do is pray and try to gather strength to get up. Ima strong believerr in prayer cuz I've been surrounded by danger many times and have always came out unscathed

It sucks when I try to explain this to older foks cuz they always tell me its just a dream. I have a pyschology degree and I like biology so I knoow its a ton of stuff that hapens to your body when u go to sleep
I thought I was gonna die on a couple of occassions cuz my head was tilt back on the pillow in an awkward position and I couldn't breathe

scary stuff, haven't experienced it first hand but some of the stories are trippy.

scary stuff, haven't experienced it first hand but some of the stories are trippy.

The worse story i have ever heard.

Cliffnotes:

-Friend went to sleep.
-Man with a grin on his face.
-Tried to move and could.
-Man tells him he isn't going anywhere and face turns demonic.
-Prays and man diappears.

The worse story i have ever heard.

Cliffnotes:

-Friend went to sleep.
-Man with a grin on his face.
-Tried to move and could.
-Man tells him he isn't going anywhere and face turns demonic.
-Prays and man diappears.

one time i passed out on my couch watching tv in my basement. So in my dream im awake just laying there and im looking at my staircase that comes to the basement. Then this person covered in a blanket that i had comes down like completely wrapped so you cant see anything even there face. And im stuck and i couldnt move or talk or anything and this thing is coming at me moving like an inch a second. I think once it got right next to me i woke up but it was a total bug out. I used to have some wierd dreams where id be in my basement and the lights would go out in my house and id go and walk up the stairs and something would be behind me and i would keep slipping on steps and never make it to the top but wake up right before it would grab me that was pretty crazy too.

^Look up "The Smiling Man"
Had me scared to sleep for a few days after I read about it.
People have woken up to a man just standing at the foot of their bed smiling a huge unnatural smile. Most of the time, he won't interact in any way, but just stands there smiling before turning and disappearing. It's sometimes associated with sleep paralysis.

Back
Top Bottom