Sleep Paralysis Vol: Your Experiences (Let's Keep This Civil)

First I'd like to thank everyone for posting their experiences. Learned a lot but anyone ever think that there can be a time when you "won't snap outta it" and could die? I have a honest feeling this could happen.

you guys are serious? I've never felt held down in my sleep. Or watched, or seen a dark figure in the corner or hovering over me. And I live in a house that was built in 1883.

you guys are serious? I've never felt held down in my sleep. Or watched, or seen a dark figure in the corner or hovering over me. And I live in a house that was built in 1883.

$%$% sounds creepy as hell. 
laugh.gif

This happened to me. My body couldn't move but my eyes were open.
The problem was that I was facing a white wall which made think I was blind.
Scariest moment of my life. I went through the 5 stages of grief in about 15 seconds.
laugh.gif

Then my 5 year old little cousin put her hand in front of my eyes and I could see it. I was so happy to see her just smiling.

This happened to me. My body couldn't move but my eyes were open.
The problem was that I was facing a white wall which made think I was blind.
Scariest moment of my life. I went through the 5 stages of grief in about 15 seconds.
laugh.gif

Then my 5 year old little cousin put her hand in front of my eyes and I could see it. I was so happy to see her just smiling.

Mine was similar, about a year and a half ago:
-could not open my eyes, touching them felt like rubbing sandpaper on them, felt like i had no skin
-able to move my arms and tongue, but nothing else, why? had my phone and MP3 on my bed too, and trying to use them kind of shocked my hands
-hard to breathe, but it was weird because it was like i had to remind myself to breathe
alien.gif

Although it doesn't seem that bad, mine was at least 30 minutes long. Thought i was dying/dead 
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
now it's interesting to me

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

laugh.gif

Unbelievably creepy... I don't wish it upon my worst enemy.
Right.
indifferent.gif
at dude who said we're a bunch of [{}]'s

Mine was similar, about a year and a half ago:
-could not open my eyes, touching them felt like rubbing sandpaper on them, felt like i had no skin
-able to move my arms and tongue, but nothing else, why? had my phone and MP3 on my bed too, and trying to use them kind of shocked my hands
-hard to breathe, but it was weird because it was like i had to remind myself to breathe
alien.gif

Although it doesn't seem that bad, mine was at least 30 minutes long. Thought i was dying/dead 
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
now it's interesting to me

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

laugh.gif

Unbelievably creepy... I don't wish it upon my worst enemy.
Right.
indifferent.gif
at dude who said we're a bunch of [{}]'s

It has happened a couple of times to me. The most recent was after my house was broken into. I would wake up somewhat feeling like someone was in the house but could not get up to defend myself. I just fight to get back to sleep. I'm getting goosebumps just reading others' experiences, but I don't worry about it. I'm saved, so I know I'm protected by the Holy Spirit.

It has happened a couple of times to me. The most recent was after my house was broken into. I would wake up somewhat feeling like someone was in the house but could not get up to defend myself. I just fight to get back to sleep. I'm getting goosebumps just reading others' experiences, but I don't worry about it. I'm saved, so I know I'm protected by the Holy Spirit.

had it a couple of times. for me my mind was still dreaming so i could hear my dream but i was just laying down and couldnt move for a good 5-10 minutes. i never had it again though

had it a couple of times. for me my mind was still dreaming so i could hear my dream but i was just laying down and couldnt move for a good 5-10 minutes. i never had it again though

Just a few months ago I had come home from a late night (around 6 am) and went to sleep in my basement, or so I thought.  I opened my eyes a little while later and was still in the same place but I had the scariest feeling.  Just as I was gonna get up and go to my room I saw a little kid materialize right in front of my eyes.  He was short, translucent and was wearing a baseball hat.  I thought I got up to go my room but as I got to the top of my stairs I was sucked through the floor back to my basement.  I couldn't move and when I finally snapped out of it I realized it was all a dream.  I haven't slept in my basement since.  This is an absolutely true story by the way.
Cliffs:

-Went to sleep late

-Woke up in my basement and saw a little kid materialize in front of my TV

-Tried to dip to my room

-Got sucked through the floor

-Realized it was a dream and couldn't wake up

-Finally woke up, went to my room and haven't slept in basement since

Just a few months ago I had come home from a late night (around 6 am) and went to sleep in my basement, or so I thought.  I opened my eyes a little while later and was still in the same place but I had the scariest feeling.  Just as I was gonna get up and go to my room I saw a little kid materialize right in front of my eyes.  He was short, translucent and was wearing a baseball hat.  I thought I got up to go my room but as I got to the top of my stairs I was sucked through the floor back to my basement.  I couldn't move and when I finally snapped out of it I realized it was all a dream.  I haven't slept in my basement since.  This is an absolutely true story by the way.
Cliffs:

-Went to sleep late

-Woke up in my basement and saw a little kid materialize in front of my TV

-Tried to dip to my room

-Got sucked through the floor

-Realized it was a dream and couldn't wake up

-Finally woke up, went to my room and haven't slept in basement since

The first time I had sleep paralysis was my senior year of high school...the second time came a few weeks later....I saw a head coming out of my stomach (couldn't make out a face) and a dark figure standing over me laughing, telling me they were gonna take my soul and all that. %$@ had a dude shook 
roll.gif
. Had it happen to me a good 8 or 9 times, but I haven't experienced it since 2008. I can also say that the more and more I had them, the less crazy the hallucinations were. By around the last dream, I was used to it, and I wasn't seeing or hearing things anymore.

The first time I had sleep paralysis was my senior year of high school...the second time came a few weeks later....I saw a head coming out of my stomach (couldn't make out a face) and a dark figure standing over me laughing, telling me they were gonna take my soul and all that. %$@ had a dude shook 
roll.gif
. Had it happen to me a good 8 or 9 times, but I haven't experienced it since 2008. I can also say that the more and more I had them, the less crazy the hallucinations were. By around the last dream, I was used to it, and I wasn't seeing or hearing things anymore.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

roll.gif
. Had it happen to me a good 8 or 9 times, but I haven't experienced it since 2008.

frown.gif
  @ take your soul....

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

roll.gif
. Had it happen to me a good 8 or 9 times, but I haven't experienced it since 2008.

frown.gif
  @ take your soul....

Back
Top Bottom