Skylar Diggins though..

How you expect a perfect person when you're not. No one can ever top Candace Parker. She with Sheldon and he's a scrub basketball wise. That's a loyal chick yo, not a lot of them out there these days.

^ That's a nice break down.

Skyler is bad but I wanna throw my girl Swin Cash in here.
pimp.gif

Dem Soccer girls are the biggest freaks though.
nerd.gif
word?

Yea Candace  definitely gets major points for being loyal!!!!

so the official list is:

1.Syd Colson

2. Skylar

3. Syd Carter

4. Candace Parker

honorable mention: Swin Cash lol & that chick from virginia lol

Last edited:
Na she kicks it with a cat named Daniel Smith from SB who's a senior at nd.. Dude plays wideout I think he's only had a handful of receptions in his career but when I'm in SB I catchem at hoop sessions quite a bit, he can get down.. He probably could of def walked on at ND or got some clock at a small d1... I won't knock him he's not a d-bag or anything and he doesn't brag about kicking it with her a lot, they been together for about 4 years

Word up to Candace Parker too, it's a little hard to have a girl that's 6'6-6'7 but I'm a true 6'10 so I'm in all day!! Another local chick who was terrible in High School but turned out to be decent is Shanna Zolman or Shanna Crossley, I know she got a divorce but I'm not sure if she flipped her name back!! But shot out to all the loyal chicks holding it down, not a fellas on that tip, I've cheated and got caught up but when you got a rider you gotta brush them tricks off.. Especially the ones that know your girl!! Dude put it best, it ain't my type of hype

Na she kicks it with a cat named Daniel Smith from SB who's a senior at nd.. Dude plays wideout I think he's only had a handful of receptions in his career but when I'm in SB I catchem at hoop sessions quite a bit, he can get down.. He probably could of def walked on at ND or got some clock at a small d1... I won't knock him he's not a d-bag or anything and he doesn't brag about kicking it with her a lot, they been together for about 4 years
I respect that

Idk now what's up, AAU season is just starting this is our 2nd tournament and last time I seen her was at the elite 8 game and we really didn't chop it up to much, just some Hollar at me later stuff.. I haven't seen Daniel in about 5-6 months it's pretty much common knowledge in SB what's going on with her tho!! If they split i know 5-6 dudes waiting to Hollar!! Young Demetrius Jackson i think might be on deck, he swears that's wifey one day!! But I swore kournikova was gonna be wifey haha

Bruh Tiffany way badder than Skylar tbh damn :lol:

Chris Paul smacked Candace at the Olympics in 08 by the way. I thought that's why y'all were saying she was damaged goods :lol:

I wanna be real clear here... In reference to ANOMOLIE's comment, I too hate when dudes are overly critical of females. Some guys expect perfection and that's just not real life. My breakdown of them girls was just my own personal assessment. And that's why I ended my last post by saying that I would honestly take any of the four if they fell in my lap cuz they all bad as hell in their own personal way. So I hope I'm not the one who's coming off as expecting perfection in my chick. Again, that's not the real world.

Anyway, that Suarez chick doesn't do it for me. Like dude said, her first pic got me feeling some type of way though! Lol... But the 3rd pic makes me pause for a moment. :lol:

Swin Cash is cool but sometimes she seems to have that IDGAF attitude when it comes to her hair. And that's a no-no for me. :lol:

That ND Assistant Coach (Ivey) is so damn bad..

Bruh Niele is baddddd :smokin on some grown woman steez. She's what Skylar is now back when she played at ND, the women's game just wasn't that advertised back then. Game day outfit stay on point :lol: I read somewhere she doesn't wear the same game day clothes twice.

Stefanie Dolson is cute (don't judge me) and that young woman assistant that sits with Geno Auriemma is cute too :nerd:

I'm more interested in Notre Dame vs UConn since they're both undefeated than UK vs Florida

Last edited:

Her son plays on our AAU team too!!! He's gonna be super nice, baby daddy played football at ND but I can't think of his name, I'll shoot some pics of Niel next time i see her, prolly this week!! She's SUPER THICK!!! The little pops club calls her sista thickness!! But on the real, little Ivey is a stone cold killer!! He's on the 6th grade squad but like I said it's all fam, we all support eachother and everyone goes to everyone's games..

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....your talking about the brown skin joint in black dress with the black/brown hair earlier in tonites game right
nerd.gif

after looking at this page..hell yea..man she is so cold\

kara lawson a lil cutie too

Last edited:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....your talking about the brown skin joint in black dress with the black/brown hair earlier in tonites game right
nerd.gif

after looking at this page..hell yea..man she is so cold\

kara lawson a lil cutie too
Kara Lawson has been looking cute these days..

Back
Top Bottom