Skylar Diggins though..

Skylar interviewing Doug McDermott from Creighton (white/cement IVs)...

She looks better than those SI pics, kinda reminds me of Anna Kournikova (not in terms of actual looks) since they both look cuter in their element and not posing for cameras or whatever.

Way colder in person, they got her trying to look sexy and she is but her sexiest qualities is her laugh, smile, personality and desire.. She's a dime off that alone

Damn she fly :smokin :smokin :smokin

Just because she's not perfect down to the last detail doesn't mean she isn't bad, this chic is banging.

I respect everyone's opinion or whatever.

But anytime I see a thread like this and dudes saying "she ain't all that", it should be mandatory that they list some broads who they think are better looking.

Skylar is easily wifey material on looks and intangibles (hooping ability). Can't speak on personality though.

I respect everyone's opinion or whatever.

But anytime I see a thread like this and dudes saying "she ain't all that", it should be mandatory that they list some broads who they think are better looking.

Skylar is easily wifey material on looks and intangibles (hooping ability). Can't speak on personality though.
tabernacle!!

Skylar or Sydney though?
nerd.gif
Sydney Colson

Sydney carter is bad as hell tho

Whaaaaat? Y'all buggin. :lol:

Carter, S is nice but I like Skylar better. Colson, S is the goods as well IMO but I'm still taking Skylar.

My order would be
Skylar
Colson
Carter

Where would you guys place Candace Parker? :nerd:

Last edited:
Skylar all day, and she be getting it in at the club... So you know her bedroom game is crucial like conflict

I'd gladly change up my rotation to fit her in!! She ain't with skylar cause I been had a light weight little crush on her for some years because our families are wrapped in the same AAU program and we hooped a lot in the Pitt at ND while she was there. And she been at all the recent tournaments chopping it up, money ain't changed nothing about her... If you in the Indy area tomorrow we got a tournament at "the courts" in fishers off technology drive, she was probably there all day today too but I'm just getting back from a business trip, but she's always around... Family first for sure and our indiana elite squad is all fam! 9:05 am first game! I just love her "g" she went to by far the most rand down HS around at SB Washington, played for the squad her pops started, stayed local and never got Boojey.. She sponsors heavy, routes heavy and she's just a 100 type a chick

She's wifey material, ride or die, family first, crazy swag , got game, sexy as they come, makes her own doe doing her own thing and she's gotta ND degree to fall back on!! IMO that's wifey material all day

I'd gladly change up my rotation to fit her in!! She ain't with skylar cause I been had a light weight little crush on her for some years because our families are wrapped in the same AAU program and we hooped a lot in the Pitt at ND while she was there. And she been at all the recent tournaments chopping it up, money ain't changed nothing about her... If you in the Indy area tomorrow we got a tournament at "the courts" in fishers off technology drive, she was probably there all day today too but I'm just getting back from a business trip, but she's always around... Family first for sure and our indiana elite squad is all fam! 9:05 am first game! I just love her "g" she went to by far the most rand down HS around at SB Washington, played for the squad her pops started, stayed local and never got Boojey.. She sponsors heavy, routes heavy and she's just a 100 type a chick
damn yea she sound like the truth
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom