Skylar Diggins though..

They showed her mother on tv the other day, and she doesn't look too bad herself; she looks young.

She kinda looks like Ms. Honey Nut Cheerios. I wonder what cereal she tastes like.

My son plays for her Dads AAU program!! Stepdad, Mo Scott. Cool cat, cool family, her little brothers a beast! I heard she amped out at her old High School SB Washington on the night they were retiring her number. Which totally threw me off, I didn't even think she was capable of amping out in front of a crowd. But she went in, her boyfriend Daniel could hoop a little in his day, he's from SB too, he would've had a much better College Basketball career then he's had a football career. She dated my little homie Josh Robinson for like 5 years and he was on one and threw away a lottery ticket!! But it is what it is. She's super cold, Jay-Z mad a great move. Everyone on my sons team rocks Nike "Can you Digg it" warmups. Theyre dope, she'll def boost womens hoop apparel sales.

Her boyfriends not even a Jealous cat, they've been together for 4 years that I know about for sure!! He was never outing her on any forms of social media or anything. He's leaving with an ND degree and as Sky Diggs ex bf if they split... He's gonna have no problem pulling the goods!!!

She can get it but cotdamn at that jaw line. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom