Skylar Diggins though..

Bruh them pictures don't do nothing for her, I'm trying to tell you from the back she looks like a shot of cap on Sunday afternoon!! Rediculos... Pics coming super soon

Dudes clown womens bball but on the low damn near every school has bangin assistant coach/former player just sitting on the bench looking fine as all hail. :nthat:

Lord ND asst coach drives me crazy...she is blessed.

Yo UNC got a freshman pg name Jessica Washington, she is cold.

Dudes clown womens bball but on the low damn near every school has bangin assistant coach/former player just sitting on the bench looking fine as all ha
smokin.gif

Lord ND asst coach drives me crazy...she is blessed.

Yo UNC got a freshman pg name Jessica Washington, she is cold.
I typed Jessica Washington and this popped up.

That ND chick on a couple pages back is mad cute. She mulatto? That chin is ridiculous. Crimson Chin lookin' ___

Real talk I think they befriend them, build strong relationships with them and the majority of these chicks keep a tight circle so they're aren't many guys who get into it anyways and soon they getem to flip the script.. Unlike sky digg who you can catch twirking in the club and really doesn't maintain a low profile or super close knit crew just stays cool with everyone!! And alotta these chicks is swaggin harder then dudes right now, plus most these college cats are d-bags who are selling dreams to drop draws one night then they play these "bad chicks" to the left and it leaves a sour taste in their mouth so they flip it up to some lesbian action

Dudes clown womens bball but on the low damn near every school has bangin assistant coach/former player just sitting on the bench looking fine as all hail.
nthat.gif
There's at least 1 coach on the bench for Notre Dame that looks real good.  I'll be watching the women's championship game for sure. 

Yall always tryna ruin a good thiing :smh:

Aint even notice her chin until yall pointed it out :smh:

Would still splatter all over that chin tho :pimp:

Upon further review, that Jessica Washington chick is definitely not in the same league as Skylar or Syd Colson.

VS.

No contest.

Hell, even the Prezzy knows what's up. Giving Syd COLD the dirty old man stare....

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom