Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Yea about that

I'll pass on Josh Howard

Id rather keep Marion/ Haslem and figure out what to do with them later on

^^^^ true. we need a center.

but it all depends what happens at the lottery. if we dont get 1 or 2, there will be a trade regardless.

If there is no any dramatic blockbuster trade, Lakers still looking good for next season !!!

Originally Posted by mario23407

shawn marion and ricky davis for j-smoke.

There's no chance in hell we get Marion PLUS a good player for Josh, it's just not happening. We should be packaging the player, not them. Face it,Marion's stock is a lot higher than Josh's. Also, I love Haslem, he's a great player, does the dirty work, he reminds me a lot of Bass, except alot more defined as a player. If the Heat didn't get a 1/2 pick, think we could snag it?
pimp.gif

Oh my GOSH, Camby on the Warriors would be a PROBLEM.
sick.gif

Veto it, Pop!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

sick.gif

Veto it, Pop!

At first instinct I thought the same, but after watching him in the series against LA
Im pretty skeptical about his help defense...if he even does it.
eyes.gif

Is Elton Brand going to be a free agent come this offseason? If yes, then Warriors better sign him. If he's still under contract with the Clippers, thentrade Al Harrington and the Warriors' 2008 first round pick to the Clippers for Brand.

Originally Posted by AJ23ToKB24

Is Elton Brand going to be a free agent come this offseason? If yes, then Warriors better sign him. If he's still under contract with the Clippers, then trade Al Harrington and the Warriors' 2008 first round pick to the Clippers for Brand.

roll.gif
, even I wouldn't make that trade. Yall way too easy on these trades, not every trade happens like the Pau Gasol one did. That wouldn'teven be considered a steal if that trade happened. That's a bank robbery.

even I wouldn't make that trade.
laugh.gif
stop lying. if you'd trade your lungs/heart/testes forAl, what would u trade for Brand?
laugh.gif

but yeah, i don't think the warriors are realistically getting Brand. They ain't trading him to a division rival, and I don't think a Baron forBrand type of swap would be beneficial for both teams. I'd LOVE to have Brand but he's probably untouchable at least this offseason.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Is Elton Brand going to be a free agent come this offseason? If yes, then Warriors better sign him. If he's still under contract with the Clippers, then trade Al Harrington and the Warriors' 2008 first round pick to the Clippers for Brand.

roll.gif
, even I wouldn't make that trade. Yall way too easy on these trades, not every trade happens like the Pau Gasol one did. That wouldn't even be considered a steal if that trade happened. That's a bank robbery.
You never know, anything can happen this offseason.

Does anyone here knows if Elton Brand is a free agent?

He's restricted if I remember correctly, or he has an ETO (early termination option). But regardless, he doesn't want out of LA, he has never statedthat. He's stated actually that he wants to stay there. There was no beating around the bush with him like most athletes.

^ He has a ETO.
wink.gif

Brand has confidence in playing a full season with a healthy Kaman and super rook 'Al Thornton' and so do I. However, B-Diddy does sound mightytempting but not for #42.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

^ He has a ETO.
wink.gif

Brand has confidence in playing a full season with a healthy Kaman and super rook 'Al Thornton' and so do I. However, B-Diddy does sound mighty tempting but not for #42.
laugh.gif
Yeah, and packaging the pick with him? Not a chance. Clips are in great position right now, especially with that upcoming draft pick. If the cardsare dealt in the hands of the Clippers like they were for the Blazers last year (6th to last seed gets the #1 pick), then they're in great shape. Prettymuch automatic top-seven pick, that's a Mayo, Gordon, Love, and could get lucky and get Bayless, or hell even Rose.
sick.gif
Getting Baron and giving up EB(still a top 5 PF in my eyes) AND a great pick?
sick.gif

EDIT: I misread, WARRIORS pick and Baron, that's better, but still, ehh.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

sick.gif

Veto it, Pop!

Camby on the Warriors... this needs to happen! Make it happen Mully!
Originally Posted by acidicality

but yeah, i don't think the warriors are realistically getting Brand. They ain't trading him to a division rival, and I don't think a Baron for Brand type of swap would be beneficial for both teams. I'd LOVE to have Brand but he's probably untouchable at least this offseason.

It doesn't sound like we have the pieces for a Brand trade to Golden State. I don't know where this Brand for Baron rumors started... probablysomeone's just praying
laugh.gif

Ok, if the Elton Brand going to Golden State is not gonna work, then who else is out there for the Warriors to get?

Jermaine O'neal maybe??

Marcus Camby to the Warriors is also a good idea, if that happens then Biedrins will be his backup.

But then again, the Warriors needs a big man who can run up and down AND can play in the low post so when they have a poor shooting game they can just feed theball to the big man and do the work.

Ok, if the Elton Brand going to Golden State is not gonna work, then who else is out there for the Warriors to get?

Jermaine O'neal maybe??

Marcus Camby to the Warriors is also a good idea, if that happens then Biedrins will be his backup.

But then again, the Warriors needs a big man who can run up and down AND can play in the low post so when they have a poor shooting game they can just feed the ball to the big man and do the work.

Two problems with Jermaine O'Neal, he's injury prone and he's expected to earn $20 million next season.
Do the Warriors even want to take onan injury prone PF that is earning $20 million? Yeah, he can opt out and sign for whatever, but when you have $20 million guaranteed to you, what incentive isthere for you to basically take a paycut? I say paycut because Cohan (Warriors owner) has made it every clear that we're not going to go over the cap andpay the luxury tax. We already have to re-sign Monta, Andris, Baron, and get a whole new bench. One incentive is getting out of Indiana and starting newsomewhere else, but ehh... players these days most of the time will go for the money.

And any smart GM will not sign an injury prone PF somewhere close to $20 mil/yr.

In a realistic scenario, Camby and Brand are the two targets I'd go for. I wouldn't want JO esp due to his salary...obviously there are otherplayers I'd really love to go for, but no way their teams trade them
frown.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

In a realistic scenario, Camby and Brand are the two targets I'd go for. I wouldn't want JO esp due to his salary...obviously there are other players I'd really love to go for, but no way their teams trade them
frown.gif

Just admit it... you want Powe
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
honestly i was thinkin dwight howard, greg oden, players likethat....but yeah i'll take powe as well
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom