Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

SMH @ the Knicks drafting a SF in the first round 3 years in a row.

they keep saying he isn't done growing, so he's gonna be a 4.

Mike D'Antoni had not seen Danilo Gallinari, the Knicks' first-round draft pick, play in person until this weekend. Gallinari, a 19-year-old from Italy, made a quick first impression. "He can play," D'Antoni said enthusiastically.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

no wonder the knicks rejected that deal. a future 2nd rounder for zach randolph?
roll.gif
get that garbage out of here. i can't believe the media made such a huge deal out of the trade rejection as if the walsh was stupid for sayingno. common sense. u can get quality for zach randolph. he has serious game. NY has just been a black hole for players the last few years. im a big fan of theguy.

he needs to come to sacramento. id ship artest over. <udrih, martin, salmons, z-bo, miller> with <garcia, hawes, thompson> off the bench would makethe playoffs. that squad would wreak havoc on the west. 4th seed status if 1-3 continue their improvement from last year and both z-bo and miller can resurrecttheir careers (miller pretty much did last year but i'd like to see more of that 20-20 stuff he was doing in january). do it geoff.

u can get quality for zach randolph. he has serious game.
LOL. Even before the Knicks, he had one of the lowest basketball IQ's in the NBA. A post player shooting 45% from the field is not a goodstat. Not to mention his contract is
sick.gif

Trust, he's not worth that much... And
laugh.gif
@ shipping Artest over forZ-Bo... As a Knick fan, I would gladly except that trade.

As I say all the time with Jamal Crawford..

Z Bo would be best suited on a contending team as a 6th man to provide a need...that need would be scoring on the block and rebounding.

If he's a focal point of a team....that said team will suck. Just like with Jamal.

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Sean May has seemingly spent the past three years on crutches and the target of fat jokes. He's undergone three knee surgeries, ballooned to nearly 300 pounds and has played in only 58 of the Charlotte Bobcats' 246 games. And after undergoing a risky microfracture procedure in October, there were questions whether the 13th pick in the 2005 draft would ever play again.
tired.gif
I thought this kid would be solid for years.

YOU JINX HIM !! lulz jk man

I know what you mean though..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by hdogg523

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

ill take mcgrady in mia... the rockets can take marion and haslem

no its alright you can keep them

That's a steal for Houston if it weren't for Marion asking for such a big contract. Marion ~ Tracy, and Haslem is the best role playing PF in the League IMO (before you get all hyped up about it, Dirk, Elton, Amare, Bosh, etc. do not count, they're not role players).

marion is a glorified role player son, he isn't equal to tracy.
roll.gif
can marion lead the rockets without yao to a 60%+ winning record the past 2 years? yao has missed around 60+ games the past 2 years and houston doesn't miss a beat.

I'm not saying he is equal to Tracy, I'd take Tracy any day of the week, but factoring in that Marion has never really been badly hurt in hiscareer, and he will get you the points and the rebounds, he's a solid player, throw in Haslem, and I'd take it in a heartbeat (depending on the deal inwhich Marion gets).

As for Zach Randolph, it's hard to match the quality of his game and his contract, but he's definitely worth more than a second rounder.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If they are to convince the Lakers to take back forward Kenny Thomas in a deal in which Artest would be LA-bound and Lamar Odom would come to Sacramento,they need Turiaf to head for l the Bay Area. The Lakers are already near the luxury tax and not looking to go any further, and they may buy into the logic thatThomas - who turns 31 on July 25 - could provide quality l defensive-minded minutes off the bench just like Turiaf did. Sacramento Bee " l
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________l

^^^^^^

SMFH !

That's a steal for Houston if it weren't for Marion asking for such a big contract. Marion ~ Tracy, and Haslem is the best role playing PF in the League IMO (before you get all hyped up about it, Dirk, Elton, Amare, Bosh, etc. do not count, they're not role players).

roll.gif
can marion lead the rockets without yao to a 60%+ winning record the past 2 years? yao has missed around 60+ games the past 2 years and houston doesn't miss a beat.

I'm not saying he is equal to Tracy, I'd take Tracy any day of the week, but factoring in that Marion has never really been badly hurt in his career, and he will get you the points and the rebounds, he's a solid player, throw in Haslem, and I'd take it in a heartbeat (depending on the deal in which Marion gets).

As for Zach Randolph, it's hard to match the quality of his game and his contract, but he's definitely worth more than a second rounder.

why would houston take that deal? what if yao goes down again? they go straight ot the lottery with the quickness.

and miami gets a superstar to team with wade AND beasley?? you seriously think morey is that stupid? plus, why would he want marion's big contract?tmac's contract goes off the books in 2 years. they could resign him for less than or let him go. marion wants a long term contract.

As mentioned Walsh is doing the right thing. No way in hell is Randolph worth only a 2nd rounder. He will be unloaded eventually, patience Knicks fans.

Remember: It can't get any worse:
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Why the hell do the clips want Randolph that bad

I dont get it
To make up for losin Brand and I guess tryin to make diddy happy
smh.gif
I'm happy those trade rumors with tmac comin to the pistons died down, Idislike dude

roll.gif

I'm not saying he is equal to Tracy, I'd take Tracy any day of the week, but factoring in that Marion has never really been badly hurt in his career, and he will get you the points and the rebounds, he's a solid player, throw in Haslem, and I'd take it in a heartbeat (depending on the deal in which Marion gets).

why would houston take that deal? what if yao goes down again? they go straight ot the lottery with the quickness.

and miami gets a superstar to team with wade AND beasley?? you seriously think morey is that stupid? plus, why would he want marion's big contract? tmac's contract goes off the books in 2 years. they could resign him for less than or let him go. marion wants a long term contract.

With the strength of the West this year, do you honestly think that if Yao goes down again, an injury-prone Tracy McGrady will still take you to thePlayoffs? There are teams out there like San Antonio, LAL, Denver, Hornets, Utah, and most likely Portland that are likely headed to the Playoffs unless theyget stunned with a injury-streak as bad as Washington's, and excuse me if I'm being inconsiderate, but the Rockets haven't upgraded much to thepoint where they're better than any of the teams listed above if Yao is hurt. Now, trust me, if you have a healthy Yao, I think regardless of which dealyou make, you are making the Playoffs. Tracy McGrady is off the books in two years, correct, but there are only two players on that team that will be on theteam for sure in 2 years, Yao and Battier. You can afford to sign Marion to a long deal at around 13-14 million a year, and who do you think you'll pryaway from any team right now that is better than Shawn Marion? Seriously? Marion still have has a good five years left in him, he hasn't had a bad injuryseason other than last and his first (in a 7-year span, he only missed 10 games). Tracy is going to cost you just as much as Marion will, and Tracy is MUCHmore injury-prone than Marion is. As a secondary player, Marion can get you 20/10. Now, with Marion, you'd have to look for a PG, but honestly, how far hasTracy McGrady gotten you handling the ball in the Playoffs? Marion is a solid player, has been his whole career, and with Yao, you have a good solid tandem,and a good PG away from being a contender. I haven't even gotten to the kicker of the deal yet, Udonis Haslem. He's one of the few players in the NBAwho earn their contract. His numbers don't amaze you, but the guy will bang down low, gobble up boards, and get you a double-double every night silently.

When you have a player of Marion's caliber, and you throw in Udonis Haslem, that's a good deal, despite the contract which is deemed"bad," by you. KG was traded to the Celtics for Al Jefferson and a box of candy. This trade DOES really benefit the Heat, but the Heat are indifferent divisions, different conferences. If this was a trade for Tracy for Josh Howard+Jason Terry, that's a completely different story.

Why the hell do the clips want Randolph that bad

I dont get it

They feel like they need to bolster up their lineup and get a scorer, and I don't blame them, there's not too many options out there, they want toget Josh Smith or Andre Iguodala, but realistically it's hard because you don't want to overpay, and usually that's the only way to get a RFA. Ithink that this is overexposed though, the Media needs something to talk about, it's summertime, nothing's going on, Baseball isn't a big hit rightnow, and it's the only sport going on. Football hasn't started yet, and there's nothing to talk about.The Clippers offered a second rounder, alaughable offer, even by Zach Randolph's standards, and it was exposed.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Am I the only one that would NEVER draft a foreign dude. I won't say never but...........yea lol
agreed. Then they give them high expectations, word to Yi Jian Lian

Not unless they have proven potential in the other leagues around the world.

I think Yi will be a really good NBA player someday, not max-deal kind of guy, but 8-10 million, sure.

And, I can't wait to see Rudy.
pimp.gif

After watching that video, I cant even blame Isiah as much anymore. Thats a GD shame. There was still 9seconds on the shot clock!!!
Just random pull up 3s. The s_'s disgusting

Back
Top Bottom