sixers ready to bring back AI

pimp.gif

If this happens.....

Though I have to say that Miami is tripping for passing on AI....

Chalmers is a decent PG but AI can do EVERYTHING Chalmers does and then some. He can score, he can pass, he can get to the line and he can take some pressureoff of D-Wade. AI's perimeter defense is underrated as well....

D-Wade is going to leave Miami come offseason.

pimp.gif
This would be the biggest news of 2009-2010 season
pimp.gif

but honestly, Allen Iverson cant drop 20 or 30 pts anymore.

the bad thing about this comeback is that it might show his declining abilities
tired.gif

Iverson Could still score 30 a game, gaurenteed. He is still just as quick, an he is a better shooter now then he ever was. If iverson was the man on a team,he would get 30+ he is a freak of nature and cant be stopped

Originally Posted by PR baller 23

Iverson Could still score 30 a game, gaurenteed. He is still just as quick, an he is a better shooter now then he ever was. If iverson was the man on a team, he would get 30+ he is a freak of nature and cant be stopped

He barely scored 30ppg in his prime.....what you smokin?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Informerx

Iverson Could still score 30 a game, gaurenteed. He is still just as quick, an he is a better shooter now then he ever was. If iverson was the man on a team, he would get 30+ he is a freak of nature and cant be stopped

laugh.gif

huh? what do mean mean he barely scored it in his prime? he avg +30ppg 4 times in his career

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

laugh.gif

huh? what do mean mean he barely scored it in his prime? he avg +30ppg 4 times in his career
Ppl talk out they #@% when it comes to Iverson recently. Ive stopped trying to defend him to people who clearly are too young to know anythingabout Iversons career. Which is sad that just means we are dealing with like 13 and 14 year olds in here now.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

laugh.gif

Ppl talk out they #@% when it comes to Iverson recently. Ive stopped trying to defend him to people who clearly are too young to know anything about Iversons career. Which is sad that just means we are dealing with like 13 and 14 year olds in here now.

You right IversonFan. NT should be I.D.ing these kids.

laugh.gif
This dude was 3rd all time in NBA All Time Leaders Points Per Game before all that stuff went down in a few years, now that kindamessed up his stats and he's currently 4th only behind .4 to Baylor.

if iverson was in the right situation (right for him not necessary the team) right now he can still easily drop 20+ in his sleep

laugh.gif

I really wanna slap the $!* outta you for saying that..........I mean seriously have you watched an NBA game before 07????? 06 season AI average 33 agame.......kids these days had they only seen him in 01...

I was exaggerating, idiots. No way can A.I. average 30 ppg a game NOW with his age and injuries sustained. Better shooter than he ever was? Please. Just asquick? Haha.

^ Little newsflash for you....sarcasm/exaggeration etc. doesn't translate well over the internet...

You aint tough with the "idiot" comment.

Back
Top Bottom