pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have been waiting for this day, I was bummed out when Ed wasn't interested in him this past summer.

Let's bring him home

I wanted him to come back and start on a contender because he is better than some 1s and 2s on contenders, but this is the next best thing ... come back tophilly, lemme cop two new authentics, and straight FRY! ... they can make the playoffs with ai, ai and brand ... just need a little jolt and ai does that foryou ...

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Hmm, their backcourt can be pretty good with Lou being PG and Allen shooting

Yup. Lou was A.I.'s understudy.
Defense on the other end is a whole another story

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Not a Sixer/A.I. fan hardcore, but I hope it happens. It will be a good look for A.I., the league, and the Sixers can really benefit from his return. I think he would have no problem coming off the bench there, because he is familiar with alot of the player personnel there. A.I.2, Lou WIlliams, Rodney Carney, Willie Green, Sammy D, and so forth. An Iverson Sixers jersey in the new color scheme would be a good look.

"But let's face it: We're very, very boring right now," a team source said. "We have absolutely nothing to lose by bringing Iverson back. Nothing at all."
roll.gif
The Sixers are one of the worst teams to play with in 2K10.

Coincidentally so are the Nets and Knicks.
grin.gif

Speaking as a Seattle Mariner fan, yea it sounds good on paper but theres a reason no one is beating the door down to sign him....

Watching Willie Green launch shots last night was painful...do it, Philly!

Make this happen Philly.

I support NYC and Philly in all sports. The Sixers needs this man, so does the league.

Can't wait!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Now all they need to do is bring LB back.
pimp.gif
[table][tr][td]19[/td] [td]Raja Bell[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-5[/td] [td]204[/td] [td]September 19, 1976[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]Florida International University[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23[/td] [td]Rodney Buford[/td] [td]G-F[/td] [td]6-5[/td] [td]189[/td] [td]November 2, 1977[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]Creighton University[/td] [/tr][tr][td]52[/td] [td]Matt Geiger[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]7-0[/td] [td]243[/td] [td]September 10, 1969[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]Georgia Institute of Technology[/td] [/tr][tr][td]40[/td] [td]Tyrone Hill[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-9[/td] [td]240[/td] [td]March 19, 1968[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]Xavier University[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Allen Iverson[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-0[/td] [td]165[/td] [td]June 7, 1975[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]Georgetown University[/td] [/tr][tr][td]33[/td] [td]Jumaine Jones[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8[/td] [td]218[/td] [td]February 10, 1979[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]University of Georgia[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Toni Kukoc[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-10[/td] [td]192[/td] [td]September 18, 1968[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]George Lynch[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8[/td] [td]218[/td] [td]September 3, 1970[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]University of North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]50[/td] [td]Todd MacCulloch[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]7-0[/td] [td]280[/td] [td]January 27, 1976[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]University of Washington[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]Vernon Maxwell[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [td]180[/td] [td]September 12, 1965[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]University of Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]Aaron McKie[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-5[/td] [td]209[/td] [td]October 2, 1972[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]Temple University[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Roshown McLeod[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8[/td] [td]221[/td] [td]November 17, 1975[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]Duke University[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Anthony Miller[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-9[/td] [td]225[/td] [td]October 22, 1971[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]Michigan State University[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]Nazr Mohammed[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]6-10[/td] [td]221[/td] [td]September 5, 1977[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]University of Kentucky[/td] [/tr][tr][td]55[/td] [td]Dikembe Mutombo[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]7-2[/td] [td]245[/td] [td]June 25, 1966[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]Georgetown University[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]Kevin Ollie[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [td]195[/td] [td]December 27, 1972[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]University of Connecticut[/td] [/tr][tr][td]42[/td] [td]Theo Ratliff[/td] [td]C-F[/td] [td]6-10[/td] [td]225[/td] [td]April 17, 1973[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]University of Wyoming[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Pepe Sanchez[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [td]195[/td] [td]May 8, 1977[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]Temple University[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]Eric Snow[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-3[/td] [td]190[/td] [td]April 24, 1973[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]Michigan State University[/td] [/tr][/table]
Bring the entire 2001 Eastern Conference Championship team back!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom