Sitting beside each other at a restaurant..

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I like sitting across, so I can eye %$@# my SO.
wink.gif

I saw this recently. It was mad weird.
They were both sitting at an angle the whole time.
They seemed happy so it was okay i guess.

Never hold your girls hand in public? Jesus.

I love to make out when i feel like it and if folks are around they can look away.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Always been against. SCREAMS blatant PDA to me.

Blatant eh? What's blatant about it? 
So I guess walking side by side is blatant PDA. Holding hands is blatant PDA.
Yes. They are. You don't have to agree w/ my views. I'm just stating my opinion. I know alot of you guys are the super lover boy types...hence the "I need help with my relationship" threads on a daily basis.
I'm against all forms of blatant PDA. I have no problems showing affection to my girl...but sitting next to each other at restaurants = "Hey look...we're so inseparable...we can't sit across from each other for an hour to share a meal". 

I never did that holding hands @@+@ so that's another story. Only time I've ever held my girl's hand was to navigate through large crowds. I guess it helps that most chicks I ##$* w/ sort of have a similar mentality so I haven't been forced to deal with chicks that need this type of attention. 
laugh.gif
@ super lover boy types

agreed though..seems like some the notebook middle school type +%%%..but if thats yall i cant knock it..

i just like to have my personal space esp when eating

I've done it, but only at restaurants that have the corner shaped/half circle booths.

Other than that I sit across.

Either way, it doesn't bother me.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Too many rules. Do whatever you want, do whatever makes you feel comfortable.

yep. 
I agree w. what speakup said...however, sitting next to one another while eating just SCREAMS "honeymoon phase."  Not that there is anything wrong w. it....but it's funny to see. 

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Against this totally. Also against a female sitting in the middle of a single cab truck when the passenger seat is open.

Why? Girlfriend got cooties or something? Some couples just like to be close to each other.
Sitting next to each other at a restaurant can be more romantic. In NT terms - for the simps. But honestly, you just position the chairs at a slight angle and you're still looking right at one another. Makes it easier to put hand on their thigh or vice versa.

How exactly can you all tell the length of the relationship by the way they sit? That is news to me. Do you usually go up to people and ask them how long they are together or something?

Sit where the hell you want to sit. Why does it even matter?

LOL @ Bringing up the disrespectfulness of not looking at someone while eating. You are really going to use that as a rationale? You are eating.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

How exactly can you all tell the length of the relationship by the way they sit? That is news to me. Do you usually go up to people and ask them how long they are together or something?

Sit where the hell you want to sit. Why does it even matter?

LOL @ Bringing up the disrespectfulness of not looking at someone while eating. You are really going to use that as a rationale? You are eating.

reverse-1269602956_dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

People do this on 1 on 1 dates? 
laugh.gif

I have NEVER seen this. Only time I sit next to shorty is if were in a group (which sometimes is in front, or next to, whatever doesnt really matter).

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Too many rules. Do whatever you want, do whatever makes you feel comfortable.

yep. 
I agree w. what speakup said...however, sitting next to one another while eating just SCREAMS "honeymoon phase."  Not that there is anything wrong w. it....but it's funny to see. 

I know what you mean.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Against this totally. Also against a female sitting in the middle of a single cab truck when the passenger seat is open.

Why? Girlfriend got cooties or something? Some couples just like to be close to each other.
Sitting next to each other at a restaurant can be more romantic. In NT terms - for the simps. But honestly, you just position the chairs at a slight angle and you're still looking right at one another. Makes it easier to put hand on their thigh or vice versa.
Ohhhh...You mean booth style?
laugh.gif
I saw restaurant and assumed square table dining...Yeah, that's weird.

i remember eating at a Chili's restaurant about 10 years ago, and as i walked out i saw this mid-20's couple sitting next to eachother in a booth eating a sundae and sharing a single glass of milk.

i just thought "ill let the booth thing go but just one glass of milk for both of you, what the hell?"
laugh.gif

I was just out the other night at a restaurant and the waitress said that we were too far apart. I told her b\c thats my moms. 
laugh.gif

it's easier for her arm, and sometimes mouth, to reach me from the middle. 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom