Sitting beside each other at a restaurant..

why do people do this?
am i the only one that finds this weird as hell? 

my neck would be killing me by the end of the meal having to look over at you every time i spoke.

i feel like it's only appropriate if a place is jam packed or you are both trying to look at the tv.

thoughts?

Originally Posted by ireminisce

my neck would be killing me by the end of the meal having to look over at you every time i spoke.

....thats because when you sit like this you dont look at each other.

....this really isnt for new couples. once you've been with someone for years it really is no big deal.

Feel the same way. It just feels weird as hell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by ireminisce

....thats because when you sit like this you dont look at each other.

....this really isnt for new couples. once you've been with someone for years it really is no big deal.

i find it rude to speak & not look someone in the eyes.. i'm not trying to speak to you beside me & look straight ahead, it makes no damn sense.
i just feel like there are way more cons than pros.

across > beside.

do this all the time. especially when one side of the table is chairs and the other is a couch. no big deal.

for some people it makes them more comfortable to be side by side talking then to be face to face staring at each other.

I thought this was normal until a girl I dated said it was lame, so I cut it out. Looking back I prob did it because I was shy

If it's a woman, I prefer to sit besides them if we're sitting at a booth. Finger bang her on the low FTW.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Against this totally. Also against a female sitting in the middle of a single cab truck when the passenger seat is open.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Always been against. SCREAMS blatant PDA to me.

Blatant eh? What's blatant about it? 
So I guess walking side by side is blatant PDA. Holding hands is blatant PDA.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Always been against. SCREAMS blatant PDA to me.

Blatant eh? What's blatant about it? 
So I guess walking side by side is blatant PDA. Holding hands is blatant PDA.
Yes. They are. You don't have to agree w/ my views. I'm just stating my opinion. I know alot of you guys are the super lover boy types...hence the "I need help with my relationship" threads on a daily basis.
I'm against all forms of blatant PDA. I have no problems showing affection to my girl...but sitting next to each other at restaurants = "Hey look...we're so inseparable...we can't sit across from each other for an hour to share a meal". 

I never did that holding hands @@+@ so that's another story. Only time I've ever held my girl's hand was to navigate through large crowds. I guess it helps that most chicks I ##$* w/ sort of have a similar mentality so I haven't been forced to deal with chicks that need this type of attention. 

Back
Top Bottom