Signs a chick is feeling you....

don't say anything for a second or two and just look her in her eyes. you'll get your answer right there. a girl can fake everything else but feelings never lie.

don't say anything for a second or two and just look her in her eyes. you'll get your answer right there. a girl can fake everything else but feelings never lie.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

When she doesn't leave the kitchen.
That's when you know a @#$## is in love
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by Gameboi86

Aye nt. Is it simp if I get a coworker coffee. First of all she gives me money to get something for myself. Second I roll her whip there.

lol dude you need to get out more. yes it is okay, but at the same time keep your spine intact and act accordingly.

Haha. The line between simp and nice guy is a thin one. Two things that I'm not trying to be.

Aye nt. Is it simp if I get a coworker coffee. First of all she gives me money to get something for myself. Second I roll her whip there.

lol dude you need to get out more. yes it is okay, but at the same time keep your spine intact and act accordingly.

Haha. The line between simp and nice guy is a thin one. Two things that I'm not trying to be.

You just did someone a favor, and she made it worthwhile because she let you get something.  #calmdownbruh.

You just did someone a favor, and she made it worthwhile because she let you get something.  #calmdownbruh.

Originally Posted by ajrocka

when she says i normally don't lets guys do this
Don't feel special, she said that to the last dude she let nut in her throat.

Originally Posted by ajrocka

when she says i normally don't lets guys do this
Don't feel special, she said that to the last dude she let nut in her throat.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

I don't know how to explain it, but if a girl is feeling you and you look into her eyes, it's just different... She looks like she's dreamy or something.
The best answer IMO
And Receiving that look is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

I don't know how to explain it, but if a girl is feeling you and you look into her eyes, it's just different... She looks like she's dreamy or something.
The best answer IMO
And Receiving that look is
pimp.gif

PHYSICAL CONTACT - If you can't put your hands on her waist without her feeling uncomfy, you ain't in there yet. Even if you just do the half hug from the side, you should be able to TOUCH a girl that wants you to touch her, as simple as that sounds. I'm not talking about a quick brush-up-against-shorty. You should be able to confidently make contact just cuz...

Hmm I do this with most of the chicks I meet for the first time and so far only one chick told me that she wasn't comfortable with it so, you may be on to something.  However, I wouldn't say that they're necessarily into you but trust that you won't pull a Roethlisberger; it may also be an indication that you may have a shot at scooping her.  I've done this also with chiks with bfs right in front of them so, again may not be cuz she's vibing you. 

PHYSICAL CONTACT - If you can't put your hands on her waist without her feeling uncomfy, you ain't in there yet. Even if you just do the half hug from the side, you should be able to TOUCH a girl that wants you to touch her, as simple as that sounds. I'm not talking about a quick brush-up-against-shorty. You should be able to confidently make contact just cuz...

Hmm I do this with most of the chicks I meet for the first time and so far only one chick told me that she wasn't comfortable with it so, you may be on to something.  However, I wouldn't say that they're necessarily into you but trust that you won't pull a Roethlisberger; it may also be an indication that you may have a shot at scooping her.  I've done this also with chiks with bfs right in front of them so, again may not be cuz she's vibing you. 

--I agree with the hand around the waist thing. Especially when you'e sitting next to her.
--If she's into you she'll let you leave it there. If not, she'll politely push it off.

--Its happened. Its a good way to test.
ohwell.gif

--I agree with the hand around the waist thing. Especially when you'e sitting next to her.
--If she's into you she'll let you leave it there. If not, she'll politely push it off.

--Its happened. Its a good way to test.
ohwell.gif

As good as this thread is, man it's somewhat depressing thinking about this...
tired.gif

God knows, whenever I'll find a decent woman again. Nothing but jumpoffs left and right...
ohwell.gif

As good as this thread is, man it's somewhat depressing thinking about this...
tired.gif

God knows, whenever I'll find a decent woman again. Nothing but jumpoffs left and right...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom