Signs a chick is feeling you....

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

When she waits a little while before she wipes off the nut 
glasses.gif

I can top that....how bout when she SWALLOWS.

you can tell by these replies that half of NT isn't smashing.. if you're just joking, your jokes aren't funny

eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you can tell by these replies that half of NT isn't smashing.. if you're just joking, your jokes aren't funny

eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

funny this thread popped up. i got a situation with this chick who is giving me so much attention im beginning to get the feeling she's leaning my way.
older chick too. trying to find out if she just needs someone to hang out with or what lol. but any ways these are things shes done to me or for me.

iming me at work
turn the other check when i look her why at work
nick names
bought me lunch
offered to buy me things
constant texting ..#$^$ hold on.......
theres more

funny this thread popped up. i got a situation with this chick who is giving me so much attention im beginning to get the feeling she's leaning my way.
older chick too. trying to find out if she just needs someone to hang out with or what lol. but any ways these are things shes done to me or for me.

iming me at work
turn the other check when i look her why at work
nick names
bought me lunch
offered to buy me things
constant texting ..#$^$ hold on.......
theres more

Aye nt. Is it simp if I get a coworker coffee. First of all she gives me money to get something for myself. Second I roll her whip there.

Aye nt. Is it simp if I get a coworker coffee. First of all she gives me money to get something for myself. Second I roll her whip there.

Back
Top Bottom