Signs a chick is feeling you....

if shes leaning forward, her shoulders are facing you and her legs are crossed with her knees pointing towards you.

if shes leaning forward, her shoulders are facing you and her legs are crossed with her knees pointing towards you.

Originally Posted by Gameboi86

Aye nt. Is it simp if I get a coworker coffee. First of all she gives me money to get something for myself. Second I roll her whip there.

lol dude you need to get out more. yes it is okay, but at the same time keep your spine intact and act accordingly.

Originally Posted by Gameboi86

Aye nt. Is it simp if I get a coworker coffee. First of all she gives me money to get something for myself. Second I roll her whip there.

lol dude you need to get out more. yes it is okay, but at the same time keep your spine intact and act accordingly.

If you're the only one in the room when she's talking to you....There are a lot of people present, but you have her undivided attention.

If you're the only one in the room when she's talking to you....There are a lot of people present, but you have her undivided attention.

I don't know how to explain it, but if a girl is feeling you and you look into her eyes, it's just different... She looks like she's dreamy or something.

I don't know how to explain it, but if a girl is feeling you and you look into her eyes, it's just different... She looks like she's dreamy or something.

If she's constantly wanting to spend time with you, or constantly finding a way to keep in contact with you daily.

Or if she is always keeping eye contact or constant glances, should be a good sign.

If she's constantly wanting to spend time with you, or constantly finding a way to keep in contact with you daily.

Or if she is always keeping eye contact or constant glances, should be a good sign.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Yes sir. Those empty eyes tell it all

All this %+%@ is solid, but getting all that but then she still talks to you about her boyfriend and how she loves and will marry him confuses the hell outta me, i just fell back.

All this %+%@ is solid, but getting all that but then she still talks to you about her boyfriend and how she loves and will marry him confuses the hell outta me, i just fell back.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

If her body language is a particular way. Her actions will sometimes tell more then words.
an ex of mine stated how important body lanuage is in attraction, and how so many men focus on the right thing to say when it really doesn't matter what you say.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

If her body language is a particular way. Her actions will sometimes tell more then words.
an ex of mine stated how important body lanuage is in attraction, and how so many men focus on the right thing to say when it really doesn't matter what you say.

Originally Posted by OGLoc

When she goes through with the abortion.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My son!

when she give you head while ur drivin that usually means shes into you..unless you paid her prior

when she give you head while ur drivin that usually means shes into you..unless you paid her prior

Back
Top Bottom