Signed former Hyundai, current A8 owner

thanks man, I don't think I've ever been this excited in my life.

black with black interior.  I already started shopping for Asanti's lol
unless you can offer some advice of what would look the best...

:x

boss, keep it clean man keep it clean..........so they literally just gonna transfer to your name?

other co workers wont be jealous? i know i would, you must work for a small company or be right behind the execs

first off what size wheel do you plan on for that big body audi? an also what finish?

Last edited:
sick.gif

boss, keep it clean man keep it clean..........so they literally just gonna transfer to your name?

other co workers wont be jealous? i know i would, you must work for a small company or be right behind the execs

first off what size wheel do you plan on for that big body audi? an also what finish?
yeah, not small, but smaller (around 180 employees)

I was thinking 20" chrome, but i'm worried that might be a little too outlandish for a company vehicle.  If that's the case, then 19's would fit the bill.

Sonata is a lil bigger for about 220-230 a month

NVM saw you getttin the company Audi, congrats!

Last edited:
Lexus IS? For 40k you can get a lot.

I would cop a Lexus, Acura, or 3series BMW.

yeah, not small, but smaller (around 180 employees)

I was thinking 20" chrome, but i'm worried that might be a little too outlandish for a company vehicle.  If that's the case, then 19's would fit the bill.

i hate chrome wheels

and now 20s will be JUST fine on a car that big

hell 22s would look good but i think you wanna keep it corporate and classy

20s sitting flush will look good

luxury german cars deserve nice alloys n *$&%

check out HRE wheels

i hate chrome wheels

and now 20s will be JUST fine on a car that big

hell 22s would look good but i think you wanna keep it corporate and classy

20s sitting flush will look good

luxury german cars deserve nice alloys n *$&%

check out HRE wheels
wow, you weren't lying.  Hard to believe these are 22's..

793898_499493603426724_2055030959_o.jpg

yea depends on your taste but in 2013

22s look normal on a car that size

i wouldnt go smaller than 20

nice gallery to look at with 22s on the a8

http://www.vossenwheels.com/CarGallery/Audi-A8-VVSCV1-462.aspx

looks just right imo

depends on your taste

20-22 though sitting right though all day

if i was in youre position id go with a nice 20 or 21 wheel

stocks on that car are 19 so thats only up 1 or up 2 and have it with a nice stance

no chrome and no black

Last edited:
you can't even get a 335i for 40k :lol:

i mean i get the sentiment of looking down on entry level luxury models, but at the same time, saying if you go luxury you should only go after the 100k models or nothing doesn't make much sense. a 5 series or a6 would run you at 60k, thats nothing to scoff at. even the 335i moderately equipped is 50k. so because those aren't top line models they aren't worth getting? or anyone that drives mid ranged models are wack?

same reason people can't justify paying 500 a month for a hyundai. if you could get a lexus, audi, or bmw for 500 a month, it'll be hard for some people to understand why you'd opt for a hyundai. then again if we just go by features, then the genesis would prob have more, but at the same time, still a hyundai. and if you really care about people perception on models, which it sounds like....then no one will like that hyundai.

all i know is go to page 1 of this thread

OP went from a hyundai elantra lease to an audi a8 company car with a title transfer an all he gotta worry about is new wheels

this is 100% winning

also its funny how some ppl are not reading lol. OP might as well update the thread title

Last edited:
I usually dont respond to overt ignorance, such as what was displayed.. but the gall..

So in essence.. If you cant smash a 10.. instead of smashing a 7/8.. you'll smash a 2..but spend the same money you would spend on something more worthy? I dont know what industry you are in, but I hope they fire you for your backwardsass logic.

signed, former C, current 335i owner

Um... Hmmm. Are you just stuck on Hyundai or are you wanting any mid or full sized sedan? Honestly the amount you are paying monthly is pretty high. I would personally get an entry level 3 series. You can lease those for around $300... you can even get a 5 and pay less than the 500/month (granted you will be paying more down) Now if you are just anti luxury vehicles, you could always get an Accord or Toyota lease. I like leasing too so I def understand, but that $500/month for the Hyundai is steep '

EDIT: Just read about the audi.. are they transferring the lease or is it a straight up gift? Either way congrats man, you ended up with a luxury vehicle after all :nthat:

Last edited:
I have leased a 2004 Acura TSX, and 2011 BMW 328, and I'm trying to pickup a 2013 BMW 328 coupe this weekend. I liked my Acura for about 3 months. It was a decent car, but not up to par with the BMW 325, C 230, or Audi A4 1.8T. It always felt like it was an Accord with a quicker V4 engine.

The day I got my BMW 328 ($285/month) I was blown away at the quality of car. The V6 (hate the new 4-cylinder 3 series), the interior, the exterior styling. I enjoy driving this car everyday and vowed never to go back to a Japenese car (nothing wrong with them, just not for me).

I don't know much about the new Hyundai, but I could never get myself to pay $500 a month for a Hyundai. So many other cars I would spend that money on. I do think Hyundai's have made a vast improvement, just not enough for me to lease one.

My lease is up next August, but I'm trying to trade-in for the two-door version. Going to dealer tomorrow. :D

Last edited:
all i know is go to page 1 of this thread

OP went from a hyundai elantra lease to an audi a8 company car with a title transfer an all he gotta worry about is new wheels

this is 100% winning

also its funny how some ppl are not reading lol. OP might as well update the thread title

:x "I ain't worried bout nothin... HAAAAAAAAHN"

There was a time where a 3 series was considered an entry level luxury car but times have changed. Sure you can get a base model 3 series which is still around $40k but a fully loaded 335i can cost more than $60k and I'm not even counting the M3.

I don't see a point leasing japanese cars, but if you do get tired of things easily then I guess it works. Although if you want to lease a $500 euro it's going to be a lower end model like a base C class or base 328. Maybe look into lexus or infiniti as they'll have better deals.
528 is $420/36 months 

535 is $520/36 months

It can be had. At least here.

The 'good' A6 is a little higher though.

Last edited:
just buy a vehicle. the amount of money you spend leasing a vehicle year after years is going to cost alot more than buy a new vehicle.

Last edited:
I usually dont respond to overt ignorance, such as what was displayed.. but the gall..

So in essence.. If you cant smash a 10.. instead of smashing a 7/8.. you'll smash a 2..but spend the same money you would spend on something more worthy? I dont know what industry you are in, but I hope they fire you for your backwardsass logic.

signed, former C, current 335i owner
WOW, didn't think feelings would get hurt Mr. former C, current 335i. 

Hope I get fired?  Bro, you reek of jealousy.  

Sorry to up this thread again, but the gall...

Subaru WRX 5-door. 25 grand. Turbocharged (O-60 under 5 seconds). AWD. Room for gear with the hatch. Put 15 grand back in your pocket.

Good choice, but that 25k number is completely stock. Most of the new ones at the stealership are sticker priced at around 32-35k. My dude just bought a fully loaded one with warranty for 35 :x

at 32 to 35 you might as well go for base STI. i paid around 25 for my 2012 hatch. wrx is the best value for hatch in america. only thing i wish i had was sunroof but it saved me 3k (u had to get the next package or something >D)

for the $ hyundai asks to lease, id rather go grab an accord instead.

There was a time where a 3 series was considered an entry level luxury car but times have changed. Sure you can get a base model 3 series which is still around $40k but a fully loaded 335i can cost more than $60k and I'm not even counting the M3.

I don't see a point leasing japanese cars, but if you do get tired of things easily then I guess it works. Although if you want to lease a $500 euro it's going to be a lower end model like a base C class or base 328. Maybe look into lexus or infiniti as they'll have better deals.

is this because japanese cars are cheaper and easier to maintain?

Back
Top Bottom