Signed former Hyundai, current A8 owner

Good choice, but that 25k number is completely stock. Most of the new ones at the stealership are sticker priced at around 32-35k. My dude just bought a fully loaded one with warranty for 35
sick.gif
35K.  Dam.  You are right.  I ordered mine with the only option being short-throw shifter.  Good luck to OP.  Wish I had a 40K budget.

go lease a dodge charger, pretty big and you can get one for a nice price leased with leather, 8.4 inch screen.

enough for a family easily

View media item 362739

Last edited:
So I'm guessing you're staying away from SUV's because of gas prices?

Scoop a Cadillac DTS

There was a time where a 3 series was considered an entry level luxury car but times have changed. Sure you can get a base model 3 series which is still around $40k but a fully loaded 335i can cost more than $60k and I'm not even counting the M3.

I don't see a point leasing japanese cars, but if you do get tired of things easily then I guess it works. Although if you want to lease a $500 euro it's going to be a lower end model like a base C class or base 328. Maybe look into lexus or infiniti as they'll have better deals.

Why not go for a low-end Audi, like A3?
For whatever reason (and I agree, it is stupid) I've always kind of looked down on people who get the base model lux cars (335i, c-class benz)  When I can afford a lux car, I'm getting the A7/A8, 750li, etc.

I understand the entry level models are still awesome cars, and no doubt my Hyundai is garbage compared to them,  but I don't want to get one just to say I have one.
laugh.gif
@ the 335i being a base model.  I think you have it confused with the 320i and 328i, just because it's a 3-series doesn't mean it's a base model.  I mean, they do make a 1-series too.

Either way, check out the Honda Accord or Toyota Camry.  Pretty good family cars and the sport versions are fun to drive.  I'd even say an Acura TL, but I'm not sure how much room you need...

nothing at all, not sure what the big deal is. I dont even like BMW's so im assuming OP is the same so why would be lease/buy one?
I can understand someone that actually has knowledge of the two...

But cats are just tripping because the name.. Prolly never eem owned either one....

I can understand someone that actually has knowledge of the two...

But cats are just tripping because the name.. Prolly never eem owned either one....

Seriously it's always the same thing with niketalk

Asks about a Hyundai, gets told to buy a BMW

@op ive looked up articles on the rubicon and from what they say its pretty family friendly :smokin..think about it bra

or you could save your money for 6 years and have 80k to spend on a whip :smokin

hyundai's are pretty nice the equus is basically a Korean s500 lol

Last edited:
ahhhh ok I'm so excited NT, I am getting a company car!!!  2011 Audi A8!!!!  Sorry for sounding like a 12 yr old girl that just found out she's going to a beiber concert but I'm so happy right now.

Car was driven by the VP, he's getting a new one and I'm next in line.  Title to be transferred next week, pics to follow!! 

ahhhh ok I'm so excited NT, I am getting a company car!!!  2011 Audi A8!!!!  Sorry for sounding like a 12 yr old girl that just found out she's going to a beiber concert but I'm so happy right now.

Car was driven by the VP, he's getting a new one and I'm next in line.  Title to be transferred next week, pics to follow!! 

im jealous

congrats man

you must be high up in your company for that move:smokin

what color?

Last edited:
im jealous

congrats man

you must be high up in your company for that move:smokin

what color?
thanks man, I don't think I've ever been this excited in my life.

black with black interior.  I already started shopping for Asanti's lol

unless you can offer some advice of what would look the best...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom