SideHustle for 2011

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

^How deep in the game of stocks are you? I've been reading up on as much as I could since around Sept. And
Finally opened up an account..just lookin to hear from others who have had success with it and it sounds like you have..

ive been in stocks since 2008

i have not lost money in stocks. Ive have owned stocks since 2008, actively buying and selling since 2010

making a killing in dividends

Jim cramer has a buy and sell recommendation he does a couple times a week where he suggests a couple stocks to buy or sell.  My last two stocks i purchased were based on his recommendation, i did not thoroughly research like i usually do

He recommended panera on a thursday last week which I bought and it shot up 16 dollars on friday

he recommended clorox on wednesday i believe last week also, and the stock went up around 6 dollars.
Lol

Stopped reading there.

^How deep in the game of stocks are you? I've been reading up on as much as I could since around Sept. And
Finally opened up an account..just lookin to hear from others who have had success with it and it sounds like you have..

i have not lost money in stocks. Ive have owned stocks since 2008, actively buying and selling since 2010

Jim cramer has a buy and sell recommendation he does a couple times a week where he suggests a couple stocks to buy or sell.  My last two stocks i purchased were based on his recommendation, i did not thoroughly research like i usually do

He recommended panera on a thursday last week which I bought and it shot up 16 dollars on friday

he recommended clorox on wednesday i believe last week also, and the stock went up around 6 dollars.
Lol

Stopped reading there.

As for me, I help out some car resellers put their whips on CL. I got about 15 dudes constantly hitting me up and I charge them $20/whip. The least ive made was $200/week. I just snap pics and load em up. Plus they throw some extra cash my way if they sell quick.. Computer illiterate people FTW
pimp.gif

As for me, I help out some car resellers put their whips on CL. I got about 15 dudes constantly hitting me up and I charge them $20/whip. The least ive made was $200/week. I just snap pics and load em up. Plus they throw some extra cash my way if they sell quick.. Computer illiterate people FTW
pimp.gif

the way i really expect to make money is through selling my Geometry Notes to kids coming next year who are taking it next year.

another way, but that is gonna take awhile to make much is Centsports.com
they give you a dime to start betting, and for each bet you make you can have a percentage bonus that varies depending on how much money you have,
when your first starting off you can get up to a 100% bonus, then it goes down to around 25% bonus once you start making money.
you can never run out, as then give you another dime if you've lost all of your money.
you can cash out by earning a minimum of 20.00 and maintaining a certain activity level in a week.

right now, i've been going for around 2-3 weeks and i'm up to 1.40-1.50 pending a parlay i have today,

the way i really expect to make money is through selling my Geometry Notes to kids coming next year who are taking it next year.

they give you a dime to start betting, and for each bet you make you can have a percentage bonus that varies depending on how much money you have,
when your first starting off you can get up to a 100% bonus, then it goes down to around 25% bonus once you start making money.
you can never run out, as then give you another dime if you've lost all of your money.
you can cash out by earning a minimum of 20.00 and maintaining a certain activity level in a week.

right now, i've been going for around 2-3 weeks and i'm up to 1.40-1.50 pending a parlay i have today,

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

right now, i've been going for around 2-3 weeks and i'm up to 1.40-1.50 pending a parlay have today,

You've made $1.50 in 3 weeks?

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

right now, i've been going for around 2-3 weeks and i'm up to 1.40-1.50 pending a parlay have today,

You've made $1.50 in 3 weeks?

buying and selling stocks, made 8gs this year so far.... take advantage of this bull market

people loss thousands if not millions in 2009

people are making thousands in 2010-2011

COP is up 11 percent for just this year
RIMM jumped 10 dollars in the past two weeks
hundreds of stocks are moving the same directions....

higher risks = higher rewards

idk how much you guys are actually making with selling used phones and cleaning sofas but you need money to make money

id recommend concentrate on your career, then you will make enough money to support your side hustle

nerd.gif

buying and selling stocks, made 8gs this year so far.... take advantage of this bull market

people loss thousands if not millions in 2009

people are making thousands in 2010-2011

COP is up 11 percent for just this year
RIMM jumped 10 dollars in the past two weeks
hundreds of stocks are moving the same directions....

higher risks = higher rewards

idk how much you guys are actually making with selling used phones and cleaning sofas but you need money to make money

id recommend concentrate on your career, then you will make enough money to support your side hustle

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Lol

Stopped reading there.
im not here to gloat or brag but off those two stocks i made 5gs in 2 days. panera and clorox are not high risks stocks....

50 cent made a tweet about buying a penny stock so many people purchased that high risk stock from just his tweet,  if you would have purchased  you would have been a very rich man......he made 10 million

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Lol

Stopped reading there.
im not here to gloat or brag but off those two stocks i made 5gs in 2 days. panera and clorox are not high risks stocks....

50 cent made a tweet about buying a penny stock so many people purchased that high risk stock from just his tweet,  if you would have purchased  you would have been a very rich man......he made 10 million

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

i have not lost money in stocks.  

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I stopped reading right there THE BEST BROKERS IN THE WORLD have lost money before you telling me you never have? smh
it been a blessing not to have lost money in the stock market  When i first started investing I was a buy and hold type of guy  I invested in all dividend companies  with COP alone i am making 120 quarterly and they just increased there dividends again last week, better than any interest rate some bank will give you,

in  2009 the stocks I had were all down 50 percent  IF i was obligated to sell those stocks I would have lost money, but I CANT LOOSE MONEY FROM STOCKS I DONT SELL
I just flooded more money in
I bought C at 99 cents and its sitting around 5 Dollars
I re purchased GE at 13 now its back at 20
Ive been pimping rimm buying and selling around 43

the best brokers have made more money than losing money, believe that.

you cant loose investing in strong companies

most niketalkers are young so time is on your side

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

i have not lost money in stocks.  

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I stopped reading right there THE BEST BROKERS IN THE WORLD have lost money before you telling me you never have? smh
it been a blessing not to have lost money in the stock market  When i first started investing I was a buy and hold type of guy  I invested in all dividend companies  with COP alone i am making 120 quarterly and they just increased there dividends again last week, better than any interest rate some bank will give you,

in  2009 the stocks I had were all down 50 percent  IF i was obligated to sell those stocks I would have lost money, but I CANT LOOSE MONEY FROM STOCKS I DONT SELL
I just flooded more money in
I bought C at 99 cents and its sitting around 5 Dollars
I re purchased GE at 13 now its back at 20
Ive been pimping rimm buying and selling around 43

the best brokers have made more money than losing money, believe that.

you cant loose investing in strong companies

most niketalkers are young so time is on your side

5g's in two days of Panera Bread Co. stock.

Stock was at 100ish on the 10th and is now floating around 118-120.

Say you bought at 100 like you said, and sold at 117 on the way up. 17 profit you would have had to have roughly 295 shares. Meaning you dumped 29,500 into the stock. If that was your whole portfolio your an idiot for dumping it all into one stock. If it wasn't then you should have over 100,000 in the stock market and you would be moderately rich by todays standards.

Something tells me your not
nerd.gif

Say you bought at 100 like you said, and sold at 117 on the way up. 17 profit you would have had to have roughly 295 shares. Meaning you dumped 29,500 into the stock. If that was your whole portfolio your an idiot for dumping it all into one stock. If it wasn't then you should have over 100,000 in the stock market and you would be moderately rich by todays standards.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

nerd.gif
 it was a combination of MU, CLX, AA, and PANERA that I sold the following week.  MU and AA i had for about 1 month prior which I sold all 4 the following monday

if you want to investigate AA and MU's numbers go ahead

the clorox and panera was just an example of how stocks reacted positively in such a small amount of time.

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

nerd.gif
 it was a combination of MU, CLX, AA, and PANERA that I sold the following week.  MU and AA i had for about 1 month prior which I sold all 4 the following monday

if you want to investigate AA and MU's numbers go ahead

the clorox and panera was just an example of how stocks reacted positively in such a small amount of time.

i Know some people who have there dealers license, buy cars at the auction and sell them on craigslist

Back
Top Bottom