SideHustle for 2011

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

^How deep in the game of stocks are you? I've been reading up on as much as I could since around Sept. And

Finally opened up an account..just lookin to hear from others who have had success with it and it sounds like you have..

ive been in stocks since 2008

i have not lost money in stocks. Ive have owned stocks since 2008, actively buying and selling since 2010

making a killing in dividends

Jim cramer has a buy and sell recommendation he does a couple times a week where he suggests a couple stocks to buy or sell.  My last two stocks i purchased were based on his recommendation, i did not thoroughly research like i usually do

He recommended panera on a thursday last week which I bought and it shot up 16 dollars on friday

he recommended clorox on wednesday i believe last week also, and the stock went up around 6 dollars.

Are you day trading?
School us Gordon
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Flipping kicks.... Both outta my collection and recent releases......

Been doing this for a couple years now. Havn't had a real job since early 09
I also sell beats, mix and master records & flip whatever I can find for cheap.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Flipping kicks.... Both outta my collection and recent releases......

Been doing this for a couple years now. Havn't had a real job since early 09
I also sell beats, mix and master records & flip whatever I can find for cheap.

Anyone else have any good side hustles. Also selling kicks isnt really a side hustle being that 90% of this board sell kicks.

Anyone else have any good side hustles. Also selling kicks isnt really a side hustle being that 90% of this board sell kicks.

^How deep in the game of stocks are you? I've been reading up on as much as I could since around Sept. And
Finally opened up an account..just lookin to hear from others who have had success with it and it sounds like you have..

i have not lost money in stocks.  

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I stopped reading right there THE BEST BROKERS IN THE WORLD have lost money before you telling me you never have? smh

i have not lost money in stocks.  

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I stopped reading right there THE BEST BROKERS IN THE WORLD have lost money before you telling me you never have? smh

Back
Top Bottom