SideHustle for 2011

Originally Posted by SgtPeppers12

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

ChaCha: Got Fired a while ago (SMH) but if you guys have never tried ChaCha its really simple. All you do is answer questions people send to ChaCha and provide a source link for your answer. You get paid anywhere from $.10 to $.20. Some days the questions are instant some days it takes several minutes. Most questions take less than 5 minutes to answer.
Is that $.10 to $.20 per question answered?
Yes. There are some questions that take less than a minute and most questions are in the 3-4 minute range. Basically one you get the question you google information on the subject. Then you try to answer the question with a source from a reliable link. They make it so you use their toolbar which makes it simple to show your source and even give your question. The only hard part about this job is keeping your quality % up. They grade random questions you answered and they are sometimes tough graders.

ChaCha: Got Fired a while ago (SMH) but if you guys have never tried ChaCha its really simple. All you do is answer questions people send to ChaCha and provide a source link for your answer. You get paid anywhere from $.10 to $.20. Some days the questions are instant some days it takes several minutes. Most questions take less than 5 minutes to answer.
Yes. There are some questions that take less than a minute and most questions are in the 3-4 minute range. Basically one you get the question you google information on the subject. Then you try to answer the question with a source from a reliable link. They make it so you use their toolbar which makes it simple to show your source and even give your question. The only hard part about this job is keeping your quality % up. They grade random questions you answered and they are sometimes tough graders.

Reselling event tickets is EASY money. I got season tickets for the Thunder and it's my current side hustle. The fact the Thunder raised single game prices in most sections (10$ seats are now 34$, 50$ seats are 79$) makes it even more profittable. I literally made ~ $1000 last playoffs from it and we only had 3 games here (3,4 and 6 obviously). ANd that's legit money. If you want to be a scumbag, you can get eticket (the printable ones, a pdf file) and sell multiple copies of the same one all over the place and it'll basically be a game of the 1s customer to get in is good. But some dudes got arrested last yr doing that. Do it on eBay they'd file a claim and win, so you'd have to do it through Craigslist and paypal and meetups.

Reselling event tickets is EASY money. I got season tickets for the Thunder and it's my current side hustle. The fact the Thunder raised single game prices in most sections (10$ seats are now 34$, 50$ seats are 79$) makes it even more profittable. I literally made ~ $1000 last playoffs from it and we only had 3 games here (3,4 and 6 obviously). ANd that's legit money. If you want to be a scumbag, you can get eticket (the printable ones, a pdf file) and sell multiple copies of the same one all over the place and it'll basically be a game of the 1s customer to get in is good. But some dudes got arrested last yr doing that. Do it on eBay they'd file a claim and win, so you'd have to do it through Craigslist and paypal and meetups.

If you are asking for side hustles more than likely you arent a hustler but I'll give you guys some easy hustles

Xbox Modding: Easy 30-50 an hour. If your tech savy it should be an issue. There is going to be a device called Lizard360 which makes it really simple to mod Xbox 360s releasing soon for around 100 dollars. All you have to do is open the xbox up connect the DVD drive to the Lizard360 device and flash the FW to iXtreme version. You can charge anywhere from 20-50 dollars per xbox depending on how competitive your area is. Takes around 30 minutes per xbox.

iPhone Jailbreaking/Unlocking: Easy 20 per customer. All you have to do is follow the iPhone Jailbreaking/Unlocking scene. Once a new unlock comes out just post an ad on craigslist offering your services. Guranteed phone calls! Ive made soo much money doing this. For 20 bucks I Jailbreak, Unlock, and Install Install0us onto iPhones. Easy 20 and hour and if the person has more than 1 iPhone you can double your money in that same hour.

No PS3 mod?

If you are asking for side hustles more than likely you arent a hustler but I'll give you guys some easy hustles

Xbox Modding: Easy 30-50 an hour. If your tech savy it should be an issue. There is going to be a device called Lizard360 which makes it really simple to mod Xbox 360s releasing soon for around 100 dollars. All you have to do is open the xbox up connect the DVD drive to the Lizard360 device and flash the FW to iXtreme version. You can charge anywhere from 20-50 dollars per xbox depending on how competitive your area is. Takes around 30 minutes per xbox.

iPhone Jailbreaking/Unlocking: Easy 20 per customer. All you have to do is follow the iPhone Jailbreaking/Unlocking scene. Once a new unlock comes out just post an ad on craigslist offering your services. Guranteed phone calls! Ive made soo much money doing this. For 20 bucks I Jailbreak, Unlock, and Install Install0us onto iPhones. Easy 20 and hour and if the person has more than 1 iPhone you can double your money in that same hour.

No PS3 mod?

Originally Posted by luvkicks

selling my collection.... hint
buyin clothes at thrift stores and sellin them to buffalo exchange.

how much you getting for that...i got a few stuff they might want

how'd you end up getting hired for this? I remember a Rick Reilly article about this, and how his son did this or something. 
would you just end up doing something on their site like a request. thinking about doing this over the summer when i got free time.

how'd you end up getting hired for this? I remember a Rick Reilly article about this, and how his son did this or something. 
would you just end up doing something on their site like a request. thinking about doing this over the summer when i got free time.

Originally Posted by jasoner27

There is still decent monwy in shoes if you have a connect m know what to cop or have heat....No bs I literally paid a total of 10 bucks for those royal foams that dropped last week

Originally Posted by jasoner27

There is still decent monwy in shoes if you have a connect m know what to cop or have heat....No bs I literally paid a total of 10 bucks for those royal foams that dropped last week

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

No PS3 mod?

No point PS3 modding takes more time and is more likely to result in a banned console. Xbox modding is way furthering ahead when it comes to security.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

No PS3 mod?

No point PS3 modding takes more time and is more likely to result in a banned console. Xbox modding is way furthering ahead when it comes to security.

sellin trees, flippin ps3's, xbox, wii, iphones.

Bout to jump into this stock market

However, whenever, dont matter.....if i can make money with it, im on it
pimp.gif

sellin trees, flippin ps3's, xbox, wii, iphones.

Bout to jump into this stock market

However, whenever, dont matter.....if i can make money with it, im on it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

5g's in two days of Panera Bread Co. stock.

Stock was at 100ish on the 10th and is now floating around 118-120.

Say you bought at 100 like you said, and sold at 117 on the way up. 17 profit you would have had to have roughly 295 shares. Meaning you dumped 29,500 into the stock. If that was your whole portfolio your an idiot for dumping it all into one stock. If it wasn't then you should have over 100,000 in the stock market and you would be moderately rich by todays standards.

Something tells me your not
nerd.gif
 it was a combination of MU, CLX, AA, and PANERA that I sold the following week.  MU and AA i had for about 1 month prior which I sold all 4 the following monday

if you want to investigate AA and MU's numbers go ahead

the clorox and panera was just an example of how stocks reacted positively in such a small amount of time.

I bearly learning about stocks.

my friend has 1800 shares of CIM and 200 of CYS.
He gets paid dividends $420 every quarter.. which is pretty good imo.
only thing is he stress'd everyday.. he begs me to pray for him lol

i have about $3500 saved up and will prolly follow suit.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

5g's in two days of Panera Bread Co. stock.

Stock was at 100ish on the 10th and is now floating around 118-120.

Say you bought at 100 like you said, and sold at 117 on the way up. 17 profit you would have had to have roughly 295 shares. Meaning you dumped 29,500 into the stock. If that was your whole portfolio your an idiot for dumping it all into one stock. If it wasn't then you should have over 100,000 in the stock market and you would be moderately rich by todays standards.

Something tells me your not
nerd.gif
 it was a combination of MU, CLX, AA, and PANERA that I sold the following week.  MU and AA i had for about 1 month prior which I sold all 4 the following monday

if you want to investigate AA and MU's numbers go ahead

the clorox and panera was just an example of how stocks reacted positively in such a small amount of time.

I bearly learning about stocks.

my friend has 1800 shares of CIM and 200 of CYS.
He gets paid dividends $420 every quarter.. which is pretty good imo.
only thing is he stress'd everyday.. he begs me to pray for him lol

i have about $3500 saved up and will prolly follow suit.

Back
Top Bottom