Shows you never knew were good...

Originally Posted by andre3001

Would you 2 stop bickering and ruining this thread with your BS argument?

Anyway, btt topic at hand.

Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Also, just watched my first few episodes of Summer Heights High, show is pretty funny. Anyone see this one on HBO? "Don't be such a f@gget ,sir" LOL
laugh.gif
I just bought seasons one and two and that show ishilarious.

And also...Seinfeld. I hated that show for so long and now I actually really enjoy it

i just finished watching the entire series of arrested development. good stuff.

heard chuck was good too, so i might look into that. target has all seasons of its always sunny in philadelphia on sale for 14.99 so im looking cop season 3sometime this week.

Dirty Jobs. I used to be really turned off by how disgusting some of it was, but then I realized that the host is a really funny guy.

not really not know they were good, but more like never just got into it (mostly because of time)
lost
house
the wire
seinfield
heroes

arrested development = one of the greatest shows ever made.. so sad it's over
it's always sunny in philidelphia
summer heights high
and when nothing is on.. seinfeld always works

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

Saved by the Bell

Used to always change the channel. smh
Word. Once I saw that come up when they used to come on Saturday mornings, I used to just get up and play outside.

Originally Posted by infamousod

Arrested Development and the Office are my two favorite comedies along with Curb, ever.

Family Guy is actually horrible, you just haven't realized that every episode is exactly the same
When and where does it give arrested development...ive been hearing this show is o.d. funny i know michael cerafrom superbad is in it...as for the office and curb your enthusiasm..i bug the hell out everytime i watch them shows..i need to catch up on thoseshows...

As far as drama mines are The wire hands down and Entourage....

Back
Top Bottom