Shows you never knew were good...

Originally Posted by NY Mavurs

King of Queens
pimp.gif

Word...way better than I though it would be.

The Office....didn't start watching til late Nov. when my bro copped the DVDs, I went through all the episodes already and I'm hooked.
pimp.gif

House and King Of the Hill
My bro would always be hooked on House and I never understood why till I finally saw it and been hooked on since!

Fraiser. I remember when I was young and it popped on TV, I don't know why but I think the intro music and the lighting they used in the show (kinda darkSeattle weather thing), really turned me off. This caused me to neglect it when I was a teen, but now they were playing re-runs late at night and I'm acollege student with nothing better to do but watch the tube while I'm eating, I got hooked to the show.

Originally Posted by mdresident

Originally Posted by lilhen18

Originally Posted by infamousod

Family Guy is actually horrible, you just haven't realized that every episode is exactly the same
Are the jokes going over your head? Get somebody to explain them to you.

I swear, every family guy fan boy thinks family guy has some deep intellecutal jokes only they understand. Let me be The first to tell you, everybody understands these corny, unbeleivably random jokes...they just aren't funny.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

word. But Family Guy is still funny, can't front.

I just realized Scrubs is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Frasier.

I used to change the channel when it came on late nights. One night I decided to check it out and been watching it ever since.
pimp.gif

Just Shoot Me is another good show.

Actually, most of my favorite shows are ones that I never paid attention to.

The Wire
pimp.gif

Arrested Development
The Big Bang Theory
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom