Should Rondo be suspended for throwing Hinrich? update:Rondo will not be punished further

*reopened*

*title made more clear*
wink.gif

And yes, he should absolutely be suspended. I was in and out of this game, and I definitely only saw the tail end of this, when I heard the announcers talkinglike 'Oh, look at this between Hinrich and Rondo!' Then I perked up and saw them going at it, so I didn't see until now that Rondo pulled Hinrichback and ultimately threw him into the scorer's table.

Definitely should be a suspension.

Definitely won't be a suspension.

You think so Ska? I'm really leaning towards thinking he's going to get suspended. What image would the NBA have if they didn't suspend him? I knowhe's "playing great," but I think he's gone a taaad too far.

Did anyone watch on TNT tonight to see what they said about the incident?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

And yes, he should absolutely be suspended. I was in and out of this game, and I definitely only saw the tail end of this, when I heard the announcers talking like 'Oh, look at this between Hinrich and Rondo!' Then I perked up and saw them going at it, so I didn't see until now that Rondo pulled Hinrich back and ultimately threw him into the scorer's table.

100% correct

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

What image would the NBA have if they didn't suspend him?
.... like stern gives a crap what we think.... they didn't even upgrade that foul by rondo on miller to a flagrant 1. it was unanimous amongpeople in the media and audiences that it was a flagrant 1 no matter what the situation was.

no shouldn't get suspended but these last few days have shown how dirty of a player he is.
i hope someone drops him

I hope he doesn't get suspended. I have a feeling Stephon Marbury would have a career reviving game if that were to happen.

I want the Bulls to win the series, but I wouldn't mind if Rondo did get suspended and Steph came in and had a great game and led the Celtics to victory.

Rondo SHOULD be suspended....and on top of it all, he didn't want it w. Kirk...KH don't back down from ANYONE.

Going back to the suspension...IMO it should have been more than a flagrant 1. I mean he blatantly threw KH into the scorers table...so you're telling methat any one in the NBA can do the same exact thing and NOT expect to get tossed from the game? I mean, look at what Joe Hustle posted...Horry got 2 games forwhat he did to Nash. If Stern doesn't give Rondo a suspension, then something is seriously up. He went light on D12 for his elbow, so I'll be curiousto see if there is anything done about this at all...I wouldn't get my hopes up, because there seems to be another agenda by Stern during this postseason....

I wish Chicago was allowed to sign Charles Oakley just for Game 7.

Sadly, I see the NBA's plan here. Chicago took game 6 but you know sure as heck they're going to get screwed by Stern's boys in game 7
grin.gif

he should be suspended ASAP..... if someone did that to ray allen or god forbid kobe or lebron they would get tossed out of the league.....chicago needs to puttheir last man on the bench on the floor and just bad boys one punch knock out take the T and leave the game....

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

No.

and i'd say the same thing if it was Joakim Noah throwing Rondo around.
with that avy
hahahaha yeah okay!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

On a side note, Hinrich would've given starvin marvin the business

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Rondo has been playing reeeallll dirty lately ... just straight up signs of desperation .

They're supposed to be the defending champs but they aren't acting like it ... all the classiness went straight out the window .

KG is allllllll IN Rondo's ear . Just ridiculous ... Rondo NEEDS to get suspended .

if rondo doesnt get suspended, then i don't know what will...smh..

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Rondo SHOULD be suspended....and on top of it all, he didn't want it w. Kirk...KH don't back down from ANYONE.
This is what surprised me more than anything.

I pulled an all-nighter so I watched SC a good 3-4 times last night. As soon as Kirk hit the booth he was up with quickness, hands up with that stare like"you wanna do this right here cause we can go"
laugh.gif

I didn't know Kirk had it in him

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

He deserves it for playing dirty and acting like he's not. KG sent him the message in his absence to go after the white players.
smh.gif
Hear we go with the race cards again.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom