Should Rondo be suspended for throwing Hinrich? update:Rondo will not be punished further

He needs to be, unless the league is looking to shed it's ***** image in the playoff, in which case things will get ugly quick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Rondo has been playing reeeallll dirty lately ... just straight up signs of desperation .

They're supposed to be the defending champs but they aren't acting like it ... all the classiness went straight out the window .

KG is allllllll IN Rondo's ear . Just ridiculous ... Rondo NEEDS to get suspended .

/salty bulls fan

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

Chi ILL wrote:

Rondo has been playing reeeallll dirty lately ... just straight up signs of desperation .

They're supposed to be the defending champs but they aren't acting like it ... all the classiness went straight out the window .

KG is allllllll IN Rondo's ear . Just ridiculous ... Rondo NEEDS to get suspended .

/salty bulls fan

how is he salty?..they won.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Chi ILL wrote:

/salty bulls fan

how is he salty?..they won.

she

NBA is like Bill Simmons says, "ORCHESTRATED". With that said, he won't be, cause STERN has no balls. Dude has played dirty two games in a row.Punk $@* #%#@! should be suspended, but the NBA knows the Celtics will lose, inturn causing the NBA to make less money. NBA has no backbone, and they areallowing Boston to play dirty in order to stay in games. It's not even dirty like hard clean fouls, but it's dirty like sucka $@* #%#@! hard fouls. Ihave no respect for Boston, NONE.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

/salty bulls fan
She's a Lakers fan.

That's actually not the only time did that tonight. I noticed that he did miller like that too, but he didn't manage to toss him as far, but they didfall. Had miller confronted him about it, and the refs ran back replays, rondo would've hit the showers quick.

Rondo didn't throw Hinrich. Hinrich was already backing up ad Rondo pulled him. That's a !%%*# move. He should've gotten suspended.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Rondo didn't throw Hinrich. Hinrich was already backing up ad Rondo pulled him. That's a !%%*# move. He should've gotten suspended.
Which side are you arguing?
laugh.gif
Hinrich was boxing out andRondo grabbed his arm and threw him into the announcers table. Only thing missing in the picture was Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross.

On one hand, the league still "owes him one" (not necessarily suspension, just punishment overall) for the Brad Miller thing. Like it or not,that's the way things usually work in the NBA.

On the other hand, it's game 7, and Stu would be a little wary to subject a cornerstone franchise to that much of a disadvantage in a do-or-die game.

If Dwight gets suspended for what he did, Rondo should get suspended.

Just as long as they are consistent, its ok.

Problem is, the NBA front office wont be.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

If Dwight gets suspended for what he did, Rondo should get suspended.

Just as long as they are consistent, its ok.

Problem is, the NBA front office wont be.

Basically. I think he should be, but I doubt he will be.

Originally Posted by DL2352

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Which side are you arguing?
laugh.gif
Hinrich was boxing out and Rondo grabbed his arm and threw him into the announcers table. Only thing missing in the picture was Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross.
I'm arguing for Kirk. I'm just saying he didn't throw Hinrich, like on some bully type +#*@. You guys are making it like Rondo bodiedHinrich
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

am I the onl one who thinks rondo was trying to throw a punch?

Nope, look like he tried to sneak in an elbow, ala Dwight Howard.

This dude needs to get suspended, if he doesn't, I'll be even more mad. This dude has done wrong TWICE now. Upon reviewing, Stu Jackson needs tosuspend him.

1. He knocked Brad Miller out without making a play on the ball, ain't no basketball play I know saying that's legal.
2. He tossed Hinrich into an announcers table, if you can't see that, you're biased, or you're blind.
3. He tried to slide in an elbow when Hinrich confronted dude, which Hinrich has every right to do after getting tossed like that.

Also, if he DOESN'T get suspended, this is going to start smelling like some BS, dudes like Amare/Diaw getting suspended for leaving the bench, and RondoNOT geting suspended for now TWICE doing some whack, unnecessary BS? Like I said, I'm not a Bulls fan, I really never liked Brad Miller, and Kirk Hinrichis whatever to me, and Rondo is a good player, but the stuff he's pulling needs to stop. SUSPEND HIM. They act like LeBron ain't going to send eitherteam packing anyways..
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom