Should I visit this lady at UCLA..?

There's this lady that I know that goes to UCLA - I have known her since my junior year of college but haven't gotten around to being her friend.. yetalone, interact or socialize with her at all. The closest thing that we both have been to communicating is when we would randomly pass by each other and sayhello/goodbye during passing periods or at lunch.

So this past Tuesday night, I was pretty bored with nothing to do so I got on AIM and I happened to see her online (we've also had each others screen namesfor a while). I thought to myself, "Well, I have nothing to lose here!" so I went ahead and sent her an IM letting her who it was and what was up. Itturns out that we ended up chatting it up from 11PM to almost 2AM!

We ended up talking about a lot of random things.. about how we never got around to being friends, school, music and other interesting things. Although nothinghas been said yet, I think we were hella flirting. I have heard a lot from her friends and peers about her being shy, never having a boyfriend and being pickywith who she likes.. but a part of me is telling me, "#+%@ it. She's diggin you.. See what's up with her!"

I talked to her again on AIM last night and we pretty much vibed the whole time.. talking about funny and also some deep %** topics. Basically, our wholeconversation led to her telling me that she'd like me to visit her at UCLA.. and she said that even if I couldn't, it was no big deal. I can definitelyfeel that she's either diggin' me or really down to be a friend.. see what's up with me. I feel the same way.. now I just need some advice on howto go about things in the future.

Do y'all think it'd be too early or awkward to ask for her phone number online? Do you think it'd be a good idea to visit her at her school withinthe next few weeks? NT, help a brother out!
glasses.gif

you have 96 posts so i dont know if you know. We require pics in this sort of thread.

You're in college? Because honestly that exchange of dialogue sounds worthy of junior high school. "like omg we never go to that friend level!"

She asked you to come visit her, get her phone #, get off of instant messenger, call her, log back into niketalk, post pictures, and then hit the road toWestwood.

Originally Posted by jeyel

how far do you live?

I live in Chula Vista, CA. That's basically right by the border next to Tijuana.

I know for damn sure that the drive up there is gonna eat my wallet alive.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by wheresj

There's this lady that I know that goes to UCLA - I have known her since my junior year of college but haven't gotten around to being her friend.. yet alone, interact or socialize with her at all. The closest thing that we both have been to communicating is when we would randomly pass by each other and say hello/goodbye during passing periods or at lunch.

So this past Tuesday night, I was pretty bored with nothing to do so I got on AIM and I happened to see her online (we've also had each others screen names for a while). I thought to myself, "Well, I have nothing to lose here!" so I went ahead and sent her an IM letting her who it was and what was up. It turns out that we ended up chatting it up from 11PM to almost 2AM!

We ended up talking about a lot of random things.. about how we never got around to being friends, school, music and other interesting things. Although nothing has been said yet, I think we were hella flirting. I have heard a lot from her friends and peers about her being shy, never having a boyfriend and being picky with who she likes.. but a part of me is telling me, "#+%@ it. She's diggin you.. See what's up with her!"

I talked to her again on AIM last night and we pretty much vibed the whole time.. talking about funny and also some deep %** topics. Basically, our whole conversation led to her telling me that she'd like me to visit her at UCLA.. and she said that even if I couldn't, it was no big deal. I can definitely feel that she's either diggin' me or really down to be a friend.. see what's up with me. I feel the same way.. now I just need some advice on how to go about things in the future.

Do y'all think it'd be too early or awkward to ask for her phone number online? Do you think it'd be a good idea to visit her at her school within the next few weeks? NT, help a brother out!
glasses.gif
niketalk
I UCLAShould visit this lady at..?

what?...you go to ucla as well? or graduated from there and met her sometime while you were there?

Originally Posted by derrty6232

what?...you go to ucla as well? or graduated from there and met her sometime while you were there?

Nah, I've known this lady since my junior year of high school. She's two years younger than me.. graduated in '08 and goes to UCLA.

I live in San Diego and go to SDSU. So yeah.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

She asked you to come visit her, get her phone #, get off of instant messenger, call her, log back into niketalk, post pictures, and then hit the road to Westwood.

this is what you do. write her a quik IM tell her that you would love to go chill with her. give her your number tell her to call you when she has time for allthe 411. if shes serious she'll call if shes just messing with you she wont and that will be it. you get to test her out call her bluff and she calls yourbluff then its all on you if you go or not. remember if shes not into you shes at ucla with alot of other girls so chances are shell pass you to the home girl.but not girl's just gonna send out the Evite and not wanna do nothing.

Back
Top Bottom