Should I visit this lady at UCLA..?

a fellow sdsu student
laugh.gif

i don't see why you wouldn't make the drive. UCLA is like...2 1/2 hours away. it's not too bad.

2 1/2 hours is a long way to drive where I'm from unless it was absolutely established that when you get there you get her undivded attention whileyou're there if you get my drift.

eh

okay, if you take the drive, bring some alcohol to get each other a little more comfy/loose. you haven't seen each other in a long time, and barely knoweach other.

Idk though, I wouldn't do it. 2 1/2 hours (no traffic) is a long drive!1
and there's no guarantee of anything going down when u get there

there's plenty of SD girls anyway

im guessing you guys are froom the same city, so why not just keep chatting online until thanksgiving break(or whenever you two are back home) to hangout? nopoint in making one person drive all that way to see each other...btw, her elbows are too sharp, I would not hit it...hahah

Originally Posted by wheresj

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

so you met this person? thru aim?

Nah, we met sometimes during high school 2-3 years ago. We've never really kicked it or talked to each other until now.

I was always caught up with other #%@* (especially girls) so I never really looked into getting to know her or anything like that. But now that I'm single and living it up.. I just want to see what's up and out there so yup.
Riiight. Hence you needing advice on this layup
grin.gif

You better be posting from your sidekick from now on. Get to movin b4 someone else hits that

laugh.gif
2.5 hours for some? damn, i dunno about that one... you're basically paying for who knows what to happen

something about the OP tells me that if he makes the drive...he's coming back bun-less

dude gone have a 2.5 hr drive back to SD thinking what went wrong
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom