Should I visit this lady at UCLA..?

Originally Posted by TOPWingMAN

this is what you do. write her a quik IM tell her that you would love to go chill with her. give her your number tell her to call you when she has time for all the 411. if shes serious she'll call if shes just messing with you she wont and that will be it. you get to test her out call her bluff and she calls your bluff then its all on you if you go or not. remember if shes not into you shes at ucla with alot of other girls so chances are shell pass you to the home girl. but not girl's just gonna send out the Evite and not wanna do nothing.
The pic is up.

What would be a gentlemen-like way of handing my phone number to her? I don't want to seem desperate and just give it to her hoping she calls me.. Idefinitely want to talk to her.

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

Hmmm....looks like your taking a trip to UCLA mister

Co-sign. Have her send you nudes, then PM me with those, just to make sure she means business.

Originally Posted by wheresj

Although nothing has been said yet, I think we were hella flirting.

:/

Going on, yeah. She's begging for it.

Go ahead and ask for the number. If she's inviting you to visit, how else are you gonna navigate around UCLA?

you a fool, just ask for the digits.
if she obliges, its all good
if not, nothing lost. have fun in the friendzone on aim

ban yourself
smh.gif
this is little kid type stuff and you didnt post pictures on top of that

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

you have 96 posts so i dont know if you know. We require pics in this sort of thread.

Very true. lol. But yea man, go for that number. All you gotta do is hit her with some nice s***. "U should let me call you sometime." It'sinnocent and gets the job done. Based on how y'all supposedly hit it off, she shouldn't turn you down. If she does, that's something I couldn'texplain and is completely and totally beyond me. And yea, definitely go see her.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

so you met this person? thru aim?

Nah, we met sometimes during high school 2-3 years ago. We've never really kicked it or talked to each other until now.

I was always caught up with other #%@* (especially girls) so I never really looked into getting to know her or anything like that. But now that I'm singleand living it up.. I just want to see what's up and out there so yup.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

Hmmm....looks like your taking a trip to UCLA mister

Co-sign. Have her send you nudes, then PM me with those, just to make sure she means business.

co-motha-F-sign

Back
Top Bottom