Should I take a slice of my room mate's pizza?

iblink

Banned
Real talk, it's 2 in the AM and I got the munchies. home boy got some papa john's pizza in the fridge and I know he wouldn't trip if I took aslice because we are actually pretty cool. But it's the principle... I think i should ask first. But he's asleep and it's hella late/early. ShouldI take it?

nah man
38535cdfe1aef0c5389896da7c9d2855baaaf44.gif

i know what you mean about the principle thing...but if you let him know in the morning that you took one and tell him you owe him a slice, i'm sureit'll be fine.

take the slice...he would do the same and you just said he wouldnt care. if he's your boy he'll understand. i know im not about to be mad at a homiefor taking a slice at 2 am while blunted

Alright, let me put this in perspective a little more. He didn't buy it, he got it for free because our student apartment club house was doing a meet andgreet with free pizza. So he brought home a few slices.

And yes, I'd let him have one if the tables were turned.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i know what you mean about the principle thing...but if you let him know in the morning that you took one and tell him you owe him a slice, i'm sure it'll be fine.

Dude should be cool with that.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Alright, let me put this in perspective a little more. He didn't buy it, he got it for free because our student apartment club house was doing a meet and greet with free pizza. So he brought home a few slices.

$@)#)@( we in a recession

If I was your roomate and you took one of the slices of pizza I got and you didn't tell me about it even if I was sleeping...best believe your toothbrushis going into the toilet and scrubing my shoes.

Don't do it...go to a vending machine or something.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by iBlink

Alright, let me put this in perspective a little more. He didn't buy it, he got it for free because our student apartment club house was doing a meet and greet with free pizza. So he brought home a few slices.

$@)#)@( we in a recession
That's what I'm saying... dudes is penny pinching heavy until financial aid refunds come out next week
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

If I was your roomate and you took one of the slices of pizza I got and you didn't tell me about it even if I was sleeping...best believe your toothbrush is going into the toilet and scrubing my shoes.

Man bump that, it's 20 degree outside. I'm not finna walk to no vending machine.

I'm gonna take the pizza, and tell him in the AM.

If I was your roomate and you took one of the slices of pizza I got and you didn't tell me about it even if I was sleeping...best believe your toothbrush is going into the toilet and scrubing my shoes.

youre a salty +#! dude

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom