Should a child molester win the lottery and keep his fortune?

If he's done his time, then legally he should be able to keep the ticket. Whether or not he "deserves" is really isn't our call. It's totally unrelated.

personally, i'd want to see no good fortune come to someone that abuses children

but there are so many other factors to consider like this mans own upbringing etc...

he won it, it's his 

Last edited:
If you aren't going to allow them to make a living, gamble, and participate in society, then keep them locked up, or consider some form of probation where they can only live a limited lifestyle similar to work release.

A man sexually abuses two boys and gets a 5 or 6 year sentence, which he doesn't serve in full... But you move weight and they start sentencing at 10 years based on volume.

But that's none of my business...

jay-z-sipping-tea-o.gif

This is so ******* stupid.

So because I did 1 wrong thing a while back, I can't get money anymore?
That's like me going to jail, and when I get out I can work, but I don't get paid.

This is just a tag for the media to hype for no reason.
Dismiss this ****.

Last edited:
as long as its legal, anyone should be able to do it

step your freedom game up b

More interestingly he only received five years for sexual battery of two boys. This was after already being to prison twice. 

it's funny though if this thread were about the assault he committed we'd all be chanting "Burn Him" with no problem

it's funny though if this thread were about the assault he committed we'd all be chanting "Burn Him" with no problem

Of course. But he paid his debt to society. What we should be up in arms about is the actual sentencing he received.

Back
Top Bottom