Should a child molester win the lottery and keep his fortune?

If we just sentenced child molesters to death or life we wouldn't have to ask this question

But he won't be the first rich child molester or the last

**** rkelly still out here getting paid

...people need to stop with the hypocrisy.

Bankers crushed the economy walking free. Why do we not hold them to a moral standard?

People and their double standards...

Even if he didn't do his time yet I think he should still be able to get his $$..it will be there for him when he gets out. Bet his time would seem even that much longer.

If you don't think he should get the dough, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on hollywood.

idk about who deserves this or that, its the lottery. it's random. it's not about what you deserve, its just luck of the draw.

F him!!!!

No love for chesters :smh:

Repped! I show no love for them either...

But as others already posted. It is completely unrelated. Not like cashiers are gonna do background checks before giving out a ticket.

Last edited:
I'm sure some lawyer is getting ready for a civil suit if the statute of limitations hasn't ran out.

I could see him flipping which would be a pretty smart but, I don't think you can come within a certain distance of children once convicted. Sooo chuckies wouldn't work..

Last edited:
A man sexually abuses two boys and gets a 5 or 6 year sentence, which he doesn't serve in full... But you move weight and they start sentencing at 10 years based on volume.

But that's none of my business...

jay-z-sipping-tea-o.gif
doesn't matter though...cause if you moved weight, served your time, got out, and copped a lotto ticket and won...you still won.  Save the other ish for another post

good lord jay-z is awkard in literally every facet of life. son can't even sip tip normal. son looks like he's trying to blow it and sip it at the same time lol

lol not sure what anyone's criminal behavior have to do with the lotto. Yeah he's a horrible person, but the last time I checked the lottery does not require criminal background checks before you can play.

The difference is now when he gets caught, he can buy his way out of trouble like all the other scum bags on wall street!

Merica :smokin

Back
Top Bottom