Shortest job/employment you've had - you weren't the person they should have hired.

3-4 Months at Finishline

It was about a 30 min drive to the mall for me, and on a friday night they sent me home after 2 hours due to it being slow.. so the next day I figured the samething would happen, so I just didn't show up, no call no show. Came in the next shift and he goes "you no longer work here" I just was likealright peace
grin.gif
Why even call in to that place, I tried one time when I was throwing up sick, and they tried telling me unless I could find someone tocover my shift I had to come in. The manager was a jerk

Put in an app at bestbuy when I got home, got a call the next day, and hired within the week getting about 3x the hours and more pay..

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Sears I did 1½ week training went in the next day to start on the floor supervisor wasn't there, nobody in training room, office anywhere. I didn't know where to go or what to do and so I just bounced. And I had no idea when I was suppose to come in again because there was nobody to ask so I didn't. And two days later I got a letter in the mail said I was terminated. SMH never went back there.

this made me lol in the middle of my globalization class, iono why

I don't know how I made it but it was about 8 months at jcp.
Me and my two best friends worked there doing stock work. I worked by myself for a month during the summer starting at 6am mon-fri smh. Then when schoolstarted I got my boys hired and we worked after school. There weren't any managers since it's a morning job, so we literally would come to clock in andgo to the gym to hoop and workout then come back to clock out. We came up on soo much %%@#, I swear I got enough socks and boxers to last me a lifetimehahahahah

We got in trouble a lot.. My friends and I found cardboard sticks that came in boxes and hit each other like they were lightsabers, my boy hit me hard so I ranout into the store yelling $!%*$!. Some customer got offended and reported me.

We also had machines similar to vending machines. First there were ones that you pay and a small clear door slides open for what item that you want. Well wewould grab the item and put something stupid in there before closing it. Like an ate apple or tampon etc.

Lastly, we spend our shifts cutting out quarter shaped pieces so we could get free snacks at machines

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

funnest job ever but everyone treated us like %%@#

Back
Top Bottom