Shortest job/employment you've had - you weren't the person they should have hired.

laugh.gif

Nah I got rid of those years ago but i'm almost certain that there are some valuable Jordans still hidden all over that store.

3 days @ Rancho San Miguel, mexican equivlant to Food 4 Less. NorCal grocery store if youre not familiar. Was training for cashier and then demoted (i guess)to clean up once they figured out i was fluent in espanol. Gave them a
indifferent.gif
and was like ¡ADIOS!

1 day some upscale ski resort in park city utah.

all we did was bug people and ask them if they were done with their food so they can keep it moving and pick up after them and everything.

left early and never showed up again.

working at target now,

im getting 7.50
indifferent.gif

anyone know if they can transfer you stores in other states? trying to work for target in cali higher pay.

I worked for this knife company called Cutco for less then a week as a door to door salesmen
indifferent.gif

we were supposed to meet some where and I called this guy countless times and he never answered
So I never went back....turns out the boss was a fraud and a lot of people didn't get paid

Kroger's Grocery Store...

They hired me for bakery. I thought...okay. That's coo. Make some cookies...hand out a few cakes.

Day 1, these bastards threw me into meat and deli.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Opening up bags of bloody chicken, making a zillion pieces of fried chicken, baked chicken, rotisserie chicken...just chicken. Chicken all $%!@%+!day. Then, I guess since I was the new guy, I became the dish washer. No...I was there for 3 days...and left early the 2nd.
indifferent.gif

I HATE working with food and I refuse to ever do it again.

I worked at Souper Salad for 2 days, they started me off at $2.13 an hour
sick.gif
plus tips. But in two 8-hour shifts, i made a TOTAL of $12. Needless to say, i was out of there.
Either i was a horrible waiter, or poeple dont know there supposed to tip at Souper Salad.

roll.gif
Datnggag wrote:

Lol Too many to name lets see:

I worked at aunty anns pretzels for 3 days..And I made the homeade lemonade too sour and people were coming back asking for refunds, so instead i gave them free pretzels and a new Lemonade. Then one of the girls was hot so i asked if we could get it in in the storage room..so yea i got fired for that

I worked at a telemarketer for a couple of days and one time the phone rang and the answering machine picked up, so me being the guy i am Im going through the whole thing

Me: Hi this is _____ from so and so would you like to buy our product
Then i would nod my head and smile
Me: So your saying we can put you down for 3 of em?
I would nod my head and smile some more
Me: Thats awesome thank you so much
Then i felt a tap on my shoulder, they took me in the backroom and played the conversation. all you heard was
"Hi im not home right now leave me a message" and then me playing around.I told them i was practicing, they didnt buy it and told me to go home

I also worked as a on foot messenger, I worked 2 days my feet was so damn sore I didnt even bother calling out of work.I quit but i got my check

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
your goofy as hell arent you?

worked at the stadium up here doing conversions after games and stuff...there was no set schedule, but i only went 1 time, never showed up again...kinda wish iwould have kept that job though.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I got hired at macys as on call

they gave me 1 full time shift and never called me back,

then got a call back 3 months later, and i just wanted to quit, hate that place
I came in to post pretty much that very same story, breh. I dunno if you're from the Bay, but it was the one in Stoneridge Mall.
smh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

I worked at Souper Salad for 2 days, they started me off at $2.13 an hour
sick.gif
plus tips. But in two 8-hour shifts, i made a TOTAL of $12. Needless to say, i was out of there.

alien.gif
Where they do that at?

Originally Posted by eight2one

roll.gif
Datnggag wrote:

Lol Too many to name lets see:

I worked at aunty anns pretzels for 3 days..And I made the homeade lemonade too sour and people were coming back asking for refunds, so instead i gave them free pretzels and a new Lemonade. Then one of the girls was hot so i asked if we could get it in in the storage room..so yea i got fired for that

I worked at a telemarketer for a couple of days and one time the phone rang and the answering machine picked up, so me being the guy i am Im going through the whole thing

Me: Hi this is _____ from so and so would you like to buy our product
Then i would nod my head and smile
Me: So your saying we can put you down for 3 of em?
I would nod my head and smile some more
Me: Thats awesome thank you so much
Then i felt a tap on my shoulder, they took me in the backroom and played the conversation. all you heard was
"Hi im not home right now leave me a message" and then me playing around.I told them i was practicing, they didnt buy it and told me to go home

I also worked as a on foot messenger, I worked 2 days my feet was so damn sore I didnt even bother calling out of work.I quit but i got my check

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
your goofy as hell arent you?
roll.gif

it's like the time my dad hired two teenage telemarketers for insurance initial quotes. he went into the room to check on them, only to find the telephonecord disconnected.
smh.gif

I worked for 1 shift at this pizzeria washing dishes... was talking to the other dishwasher who was showing me the ropes when he mentions that we only get paid$6/hr... now I'm hustling at the time but I need some legal type of income to fool my parents and I just flip out...

Take my break, eat my free employee meal and clock out... Manager says something like "where u going", my response "i got weed to sell"...whole staff of other high school kids in the kitchen bust out laughing

On another note, I worked at a call center for about 6 months and got fired after making a few questionable calls...
1st one- Place a call on hold and go on a break for 15 min.
2nd one- My shift ends at 10 pm, 76ers game is on that night so I just stay on the clock but leave the building, head over to a friends house watch the game,then come back and clock out (somehow they find out)
3rd and final strike- We each have computers with internet in our cubicles but with a catch, supervisors can actually look at what your looking at in realtime... Me while on a call go to some website called Totse.com (for those in the know, pretty anarchist content)... well long story short, I'm on a articlekilling a man with your bare hands in 20 ways with explicit details... I get fired the very next day, something about very strange and dangerous behavior
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1 day @ Vector. It was like the orientation day. Went around with other people and saw what they were doing...Did not call back or show up again. Techinally, Iwasnt employed but still.

Behind that it would be a few days at Ulta. On some b.s. too.
smh.gif

I worked for 3 weeks at a bakery when I was like 15 or 16...it was my first paying job. I was a damn mess...

they had a policy that you could only take home the day old baked goods...i'd usually say #!*% it and take all the fresh stuff. They weren't too happyabout that.

what led me to getting "dismissed" was how I would handle special ordered cakes. For some reason I could NEVER get them out of the fridge without mythumbs going in the back of the cakes. I would show customers the cakes (front only) but when they would get home, there would be two big $## holes in theback. Needless to say after NUMEROUS complaints about holes in the back of the cakes, I was let go....

yeah...that was my first and only time working around food
laugh.gif

1 week at home depot.

My cousin worked there at the time too. He was stealing 2x4s and paint with some other dude. Soon as he got caught I bounced.
laugh.gif

Tried subway but quit after training day. The wierdest one was @ Atmos Energy, some students from different schools got a job there, and it was a call centerand paid 8.50 an hour back when min. wage was 6.55 so i was set but a month into it they laid off me and 7 other students talking bout we didnt meet therequirements b/c we kept being late and not showing up....we all hit the lady with the
indifferent.gif
b/c nobody was late and nobody ever missed a day

--Got hired to sell vitamins for this corporation.
--Went to the 2 hour orientation, hated it and never went back.

Originally Posted by Elocin023

1 day @ Vector. It was like the orientation day. Went around with other people and saw what they were doing...Did not call back or show up again. Techinally, I wasnt employed but still.

laugh.gif
Vector was the place, selling knives and #%&* right? Place was awful

i worked at taco bell during my senior year of high school.

one friday i didn't feel like working so i didn't show up and i enjoyed my friday, i had to work that saturday also but i didn't feel like workingthat day either so i went out.

2 weeks later i strolled through to get my final check and the manager proceeded to lecture to me, i cut him off during the lecture and asked for my check andleft.

1 day @ Vector. It was like the orientation day. Went around with other people and saw what they were doing...Did not call back or show up again. Techinally, I wasnt employed but still.

lulz that was my story. Except I didn't make it into seeing what other people were doing. I guess my orientation day was different, I just watched thatvideo and saw what the knives do.

Originally Posted by jermz101

laugh.gif
Vector was the place, selling knives and #%&* right? Place was awful
I did the same thing man, they made it sound real good over the phone and I was lookin for anything to bring in some money and i got toorientation and they explained what it was and u had to buy the knives to sell to the ppl I was out. I dont have money so how can I afford to buy yalls dumbknives to make money?
mad.gif

laugh.gif
at vector.

i remember pissing the vector people off when they were at my school a few years back by asking them a bunch of questions.

what really set dude off was when i asked them if the money was that good and there was no real expierence needed then what type of car was he driving andwhat type of house did he have from making that vector money. dude tried to change the subject and dodge those questions.

i still remember people from school getting suckered in talkin about how they were going to be makin money and gettin paid and actually buying those stupidknifes
laugh.gif

once i asked them how they were comming along in making that vector money, they would either say it was a work in progress or duck the question,

Back
Top Bottom