Shelden Williams carjacked at gunpoint

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Its hard to be average when youre 7', 260pounds.

i mean "average" in terms of presentation.... i don;t know how shelden williams goes about town, but in general, i would want to keep a low profile and avoid attention.... save the nice cars and nice clothes for parties, not the barbershop.....

wait.....you say keep a low profile and avoid attention, then say bring the nice cars and wear nice clothes to parties so that everyone there can notice?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I love how people like to blame the victim for being a victim. Have you see how Shelden dresses off the court? He's not even a platinum chains and watches and bracelets type guy. He wears Sean John and drives a black Escallade like my sister's.

Exactly, watch Whitlock write an article saying Sheldon embraced the street culture by getting a shape up. The reality is that if people know you're aceleb it doesn't matter what you drive or how you dress because they'll always assume you have money on you.

and they wonder why stephen jackson carrying ammunition like t.i.p.

freal tho...this is getting out of hand.

mods deleted some posts from here? Anyways, yea I love how people just automatically jump to the conclusion he was flossing and flashing his wealth and thuslyit was justified for him to be robbed. Never mind the fact that at 6'8 this dude could never be low key, even if he had on some Starbury's, and that inAtlanta I'm sure people know he is. That's what seems like it would somewhat suck about being in the league, the fact that everyone knows exactly howmuch money you make.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Exactly, watch Whitlock write an article saying Sheldon embraced the street culture by getting a shape up. The reality is that if people know you're a celeb it doesn't matter what you drive or how you dress because they'll always assume you have money on you.

word. he'll say somethin like "shelden should have gone to supercuts or great clips"

Cash, where were you this afternoon?
nerd.gif

As others have said, Shelden is a very low-key guy. If he wasn't 6'10", you couldn't tell him from the next guy. Just %$%*## up that **%$ likethis keeps happening...

I agree with them changing their ego, but why should they change how they dress or what they drive? if they can afford it, which they definitely can, why shouldn't they be able to drive what they want?
They should do that because otherwise I feel your being stupid. I don't know where Sheldon was but in general if your in an expensive whipwith jewels and the like on that might cost more than people house somebody is going to feel some type of way. Some also think your trying to showoff and ithurts their feelings and we all know how cats think when they little feelings get hurt. It also could be cats listening to MOP and trying to live that out butits mainly just jealousy and the fact some people don't want to work for the stuff you have but rather take if from you.

Back
Top Bottom