She wants to meet for coffee

So this breezy wants to go for coffee with me. Never done the meet up at the coffee joint before, ususally I take girls to my crib and chill, watch a movie, goout for some grub. Never sat down at a coffee place for a date before so I guess its a new environment out of my comfort zone. Do ya'll just meet up, buysome coffee's talk/drink em and and then bounce when you're done? On the real, don't really know what to talk about with her at a coffee placesince we don't know each other well and just met at the gym....

Also, when a girl says lets meet up for coffee, and its a Friday night, does she usually just mean lets meet up for coffee (as in lets not hit skins after?).

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

pics for the beasts, on the left
28726e933c149ec61bc1bf685af4da780eb10c23.jpg

I mean you'll basically just be sitting down....I like the environment of some coffee shops that I've been to....just try to hold a conversation andbounce to your place afterwards.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man you guys on here too cruel. I'm sure as you guys are at the coffeeplace chit-chatting and what not, you'd probably discuss if you all would want to do anything after, if not, sleep it and see her another day.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I mean you'll basically just be sitting down....I like the environment of some coffee shops that I've been to....just try to hold a conversation and bounce to your place afterwards.
she isn't
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
, but she's farrrrrrr from
sick.gif
. she's a
smile.gif
...do it up sonny.

Damn if you go to the coffee shop for a date.Your not getting any coffee.All you can do is hope next date she invites you over for coffee

laugh.gif
Damn y'all ruthless. I think shorty kinda cute (in the blue).Don't have many pictures of her though. Its cool though, I love y'all NH
pimp.gif
3e416e3518ee14146fc239319a06d84540f8dc73.jpg

Originally Posted by potus2028

Coffee's not coffee! Coffee is sex!

So true.

If you have to go out of way to get it, it's definitely not worth it from her though.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

potus2028 wrote:
Coffee's not coffee! Coffee is sex!

So true.

If you have to go out of way to get it, it's definitely not worth it from her though.

- Tical.
na coffee at a coffee spot is just coffee.Its not coffee unless she invites you in for coffee

Try out various topics

School
Politics
Weather
Sports
Travel
Movies/TV

But stay neutral and dont talk about relationships or religion or any of that. See what works and build on that.

smh.gif
All these virgins saying she
sick.gif

knowing they would be the 1st one to make a post like
"NT GIRL HELP: SHE LOOKED IN MY DIRECTION, WHAT NEXT?"

I'd say just go and chill and let whatever happens happen
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Try out various topics

School
Politics
Weather
Sports
Travel
Movies/TV

But stay neutral and dont talk about relationships or religion or any of that. See what works and build on that.

pimp.gif
good looks fam

Back
Top Bottom