Shaq Has Made Inside The NBA Unwatchable.

I don't think the perceived rift between him and Chuck or any of the guys is real.. ya'll really think they haven't taken him aside and brought it up to him before? I'm sure they're fine off the air, Shaq just needs to learn to develop better chemistry when he's on the show.

You have to admit, Shaq is getting better. Yeah he needs to work on keeping his ego in check, but lately it seems like he's actually making an attempt to be a better contributor to the show. He's actually been really funny all throughout AS weekend.

Thought Shaq did pretty well tonight, especially during the dunk contest. Provided some heart clutchers :lol:

shaq and chuck have the same role. i guess tnt is just prepping him for when chuck retires or takes extended breaks. but it does get annoying when shaq goes on and on about the same thing. how many times is he gonna clown on dwight howard or bring up his degrees, 4 championships, etc

shaq is getting better but he has to learn to not talk about himself, after reading that artcle about jordan i can only imagine the hate when the heat and lakers play, fam basically watches lebron and
wishes he was out there to destroy him, gotta love mike.

Don't know how Shaq is the problem, we know he isn't smart and so does he. Shaq just makes jokes and sometimes he's funny

Webb, wow. Guy is a complete idiot. Can stand when he talks. They had a blow up size pic of Charles' head and Ernie asked how did they get an actual size pic of Charles' head. Webb, laughed and was like uhhhh, he got in the booth and took the pic :smh:

Don't know how Shaq is the problem, we know he isn't smart and so does he. Shaq just makes jokes and sometimes he's funny

Webb, wow. Guy is a complete idiot. Can stand when he talks. They had a blow up size pic of Charles' head and Ernie asked how did they get an actual size pic of Charles' head. Webb, laughed and was like uhhhh, he got in the booth and took the pic :smh:
Are you saying Shaq > C. Webb?!

Are you saying Shaq > C. Webb?!

I don't have a problem with Shaq because he's a moron, he knows it and the cast knows it. He makes his jokes and leaves it at that.

Webb tries to have an intelligent conversation, stumbles over his words and says dumb ****.

How are people hating on C-Webb??? Maybe ya'll just haven't seen him enough. Dude is funny as hell on the low, when he was on NBA TV with Gary Payton **** was like a comedy special :lol:

Plus he actually knows his stuff and gives solid insight. I heard him call a Warriors game not too long ago and he was dropping knowledge the entire game that you wouldn't get from anybody else.

I think TNT's afraid to admit they made a mistake. Ernie is clearly annoyed now. Is there any information on how long his contract is for? There's no way they keep him on whenever his current contract is up, right?

Thought I was tripping but it does sound like Ernie gets irritated at times by Shaq. Which makes sense because Shaq is like the new dude in the kliq who acts like he's been there for years. He's cool but I'd much rather have C-Webb with them.

If TNT did let him go, I think it would be messy. You almost have to keep him and soft coach him into a calmer role.

Shaq trollin' again.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2013/02/qa-shaquille-oneal/

SLAM: You’ve been on the show with Ernie, Kenny and Chuck for a while now. How do you think you’re doing so far?

Shaq: When it comes to being an analyst, you either speak from the experience side or you speak from the research side. I speak from the experience side and fans they wanna hear that. Our show is the number one show and we also make you laugh. Like me, I don’t wanna hear all the bull **** from people that never played. Like Jalen Rose.

SLAM: Whoa. Shots fired?

Shaq: I said it. It’s a quote.

lmaooooo he salty cause jalen is doing a lot over @ espn

but nah jalen said its a friendly competition b/t the two 

The worst part about Shaq on the show is that he clearly doesn't bother paying attention to the NBA. He doesn't know a lot of players' names, and often times he holds the generic "casual fan" opinion (if that makes sense). Shaqtin' A Fool is clearly put together by the production team. He says just enough to stay in the analytical discussions, but never anything "smart" or well-informed.

Charles and Kenny may not know everything about the league like some of us obsessive fans, but I like that. It's a lot better than getting every piece of info fed over a teleprompter (nods to ESPN). It's still clear they know a lot about the current league and compound that with their own experiences.

Shaq's horrid one-upping has been toned down though.

i said it last night, shaq is like the homie that loves to talk crap about everyone and clown and joke around but once the clowning and joking is on them they get butthurt and start throwing out low blows and getting extra senstive.

exactly like my older bro, shhhh is the worst :lol:

Topic: 76ers running out of gas

Chuck: They ran out of gas.
SHaq: How do you run out of gas at 24/25
Chuck: Well you didn't run out of gas because you didn't run hard
Shaq: Well I passed you up at 24/25

The worst part about Shaq on the show is that he clearly doesn't bother paying attention to the NBA. He doesn't know a lot of players' names, and often times he holds the generic "casual fan" opinion (if that makes sense)..
This fool said that Durant was the SG. "Who is the 2, Sefalosha?" ~ hahahahaha

This thread made the big leagues, peep Grantland:

"So far, however, much of O'Neal's humor on the show has been unintentional. On the NikeTalk online forum, there's a thread titled "Shaq Has Made Inside the NBA Unwatchable." It runs 10 pages."

:pimp:

This thread made the big leagues, peep Grantland:

"So far, however, much of O'Neal's humor on the show has been unintentional. On the NikeTalk online forum, there's a thread titled "Shaq Has Made Inside the NBA Unwatchable." It runs 10 pages."

:pimp:

Link?

I'm probably in the minority then :lol:

Shaq totally reminds me of a guy who thinks he's way smarter than he is :lol:

I give it two weeks before Shaq shows up with tagged pics and proceeds to go at people's necks.

Back
Top Bottom