Shaq Has Made Inside The NBA Unwatchable.

I don't think Shaq hurts the show but at the same time he doesn't really add much.

There are far worse NBA analysts on ESPN.

We're not talking about ESPN. We're talking about the greatest studio show in the history of sports broadcasting being diminished by an insecure clown.

They were talking about how CHalnder should be starting over KG.

Shaq said it isn't always about who is better. Than he says, "Like Yao Ming was never better than me but he started." - My man was salty

Shaq would be great on NBA Countdown to replace Magic. They could use a wild card in that landfill.

Last edited:
Surprisingly, I've actually liked Bill Simmons on NBA Countdown.
Magic is terrible though.  I think Wilbon, Simmons, and Jalen would be pretty good with strong chemistry.  But they defer to Magic because he's a legend and all that even though his commentary is horrendous.

Shaq would be great on NBA Countdown to replace Magic. They could use a wild card in that landfill.
Surprisingly, I've actually liked Bill Simmons on NBA Countdown.
He's not the problem, they need someone they can make fun of and have fun with and Shaq could be that. Magic just stops the conversation, says something a 5 year old could figure out, brings up the past and knocks everyone off their flow.

And Jalen's not as sharp as I thought he'd be. As a talking head, he's a poor man's C-Webb right now.

I just think Shaq would fit there better than on Inside the NBA, where he messed up a good thing, and just sits in the corner waiting to get buzzed in for a catchphrase.

TNT has their clown already in Barkley. They don't need GP at all. :x

Shaq has been bad but he is much better this season than last. I'd still go with Chris Webber tho.

Shaq's ego's annoying, did you all see that segment where they discuss when rick barry want to teach shaq how to shoot freethrow? shaq just dont wana take a L. I mean its a know fact that shaq's ft sucks and his now saying 50% freethrow's not tat bad...like really smh. And i mean saying barkely have no rings is fun at points but come on you cant always use tat as a come back. Shaq is just wack on tnt they should bring back chris webber or someone that can make shaq's ego on check

Last edited:
Shaq's ego's annoying, did you all see that segment where they discuss when rick barry want to teach shaq how to shoot freethrow? shaq just dont wana take a L. I mean its a know fact that shaq's ft sucks and his now saying 50% freethrow's not tat bad...like really smh. And i mean saying barkely have no rings is fun at points but come on you can always use tat as a come back. Shaq is just wack on tnt they should bring back chris webber or someone that can make shaq's ego on check

Yep, that 4 rings comeback is essentially him waving the white flag saying, hey guys my jimmies are rustled.
We know how many rings you have Shaq, the majority of people who care to watch Inside The NBA are very familiar with your career.

Shaq's ego's annoying, did you all see that segment where they discuss when rick barry want to teach shaq how to shoot freethrow? shaq just dont wana take a L. I mean its a know fact that shaq's ft sucks and his now saying 50% freethrow's not tat bad...like really smh. And i mean saying barkely have no rings is fun at points but come on you can always use tat as a come back. Shaq is just wack on tnt they should bring back chris webber or someone that can make shaq's ego on check
Man that was a funny segment because he pulled WAY BACK to use that #NoRings card. He even said something like, "Well I shot good enough to pass you up on the scoring list." haahahahahahhaah

Yep, that 4 rings comeback is essentially him waving the white flag saying, hey guys my jimmies are rustled.
We know how many rings you have Shaq, the majority of people who care to watch Inside The NBA are very familiar with your career.

It's getting quite old seeing Shaq wave 4 fingers whenever Kenny and Chuck are trying to make a point and he disagrees with them. I tune in to get analysis of games with some comedy thrown in. Have you noticed that he never has any useful insight and always piggybacks off of what Chuck and Kenny had already pointed out. The show would be so much better if C-Webb replaced him and they only brought Shaq in for the last 5 mins to do "Shaqtin A Fool" because that is the only thing enjoyable that he talks about the whole night.

The thing about Shaq and the rings is that it totally screwed up the dynamic between Chuck and Kenny. As I've said many times, there was a very peaceful harmony between Chuck and Kenny: Kenny has the rings, Chuck has the MVP and a Hall of Fame career. It was understood, and rarely came up. Why? Because it didn't need to come up. Everyone knows where they stand. Now, you have Shaq who was an MVP, a Finals MVP, and won four titles. He trumps both of them, any way you slice it. And he feels the need to remind everyone on a weekly basis. Even though we know all of these things. It's tiresome.

I remember a couple months ago Shaq talked about how he never air balled a free throw. There are multiple videos on Youtube proving him otherwise. The guy can't stop from trying to prove himself, his career, and place in history.

Shaq has improved alot...but he still messes up the flow of the show every thursday and even when he does NBA Gametime. Its like...he doesnt know how to just relax and be cool like Kenny and Chuck.

Ernie, Kenny and Chuck and naturals. Shaq isnt. C-Webb has gotten to a point where he's a natural. Even if C-Webb had 4 rings, You would never see him bragging constantly about it whenever he feels left out like shaq does.

I think once he retires, Kevin Garnett would be perfect with the trio of Ernie, Chuck and Kenny

Back
Top Bottom