Shaq Has Made Inside The NBA Unwatchable.

Shaq has improved alot...but he still messes up the flow of the show every thursday and even when he does NBA Gametime. Its like...he doesnt know how to just relax and be cool like Kenny and Chuck.

Ernie, Kenny and Chuck and naturals. Shaq isnt. C-Webb has gotten to a point where he's a natural. Even if C-Webb had 4 rings, You would never see him bragging constantly about it whenever he feels left out like shaq does.

I think once he retires, Kevin Garnett would be perfect with the trio of Ernie, Chuck and Kenny

Why KG? :lol:

I can't imagine KG as an analyst

Shaq has improved, but I still cringe whenever he brings up his rings.

His point on a GM's dilemma when giving a big man a big contract was very good, but he pissed that moment away a few segments later.

Idk man, I think KG brute style would fit in with the group lol
The guys would ask him every week about what breakfast cereal he likes. I was laughing when they titled the last Celtics-knicks highlights they showed as Breakfast of Champions :lol:.

can't stand this guy

he adds next to nothing to the nba on tnt

all he's really good for is short sound bites not extended airtime

shaq fits the show perfect Shaq has the most rings and he can do what he wants Barkley ZERO

shaq fits the show perfect Shaq has the most rings and he can do what he wants Barkley ZERO

Can't wait for Ernie to go on strike until Shaq is gone. He had to shut him up tonight again. It's just embarrassing at this point.

^ lmao @ that ernie vid. ernie and kenny lowkey be slick as hell. especially kenny. dude drops some lowkey daggers sometimes on the smooth tip.

shaq is ******ed, but he's more tolerable this year, i'm used to him now, so it's whatever/

:rofl:

Love when Ernie ends a topic on a sudden mean note then tries to ease his way into the next topic as if the previous discussion was over. :pimp:

LMAO yo shaq got ethered so bad man.

"Well thats great" lmaoooooooooo

Usually a successful show will get rid of the weak link. Is shaq blackmailing the producers to keep him on :nerd:?

that crumpling of the paper into the mic last night was hella annoying.....

Shaq gets so defensive, then starts repeating things.

Also ruins the flow of the conversation, by going back to what he wants to talk about or didn't get a chance to say.

Last edited:
Usually a successful show will get rid of the weak link. Is shaq blackmailing the producers to keep him on :nerd:?

I think TNT's afraid to admit they made a mistake. Ernie is clearly annoyed now. Is there any information on how long his contract is for? There's no way they keep him on whenever his current contract is up, right?

i said it last night, shaq is like the homie that loves to talk crap about everyone and clown and joke around but once the clowning and joking is on them they get butthurt and start throwing out low blows and getting extra senstive.

i said it last night, shaq is like the homie that loves to talk crap about everyone and clown and joke around but once the clowning and joking is on them they get butthurt and start throwing out low blows and getting extra senstive.
This analogy is spot on.

Kenny and Chuck can clown each other all day, but if Chuck clowns Shaq he always "jokingly" throws his 4 rings in Charles' face.

His self aggrandizing is getting old too. Acting like a damn child on Inside the other night, clearing his throat nonstop until Ernie mentioned that he was the last player to do that 30 points; 60% shooting consecutive game streak that LeBron just had.
mean.gif

Like I said before, I was so wrong about him being a great addition to Inside the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom