Seriously name two actors that have better chemistry than these two

Originally Posted by kash55

It's evident from reading this thread that NikeTalk knows nothing about great acting.
Wait so you're not co-signing De Niro and Pesci?
indifferent.gif

I enjoyed this duo, and I'm normally not a Depp fan
5n9jpt.jpg

I thought this post would be about Will Ferell and John C. Reilly. That's the first thing that came into my head.

But Pesci/Deniro is an awesome tandem as well.

I just watched "Life" the other day for the first time in years, and Eddie and Martin had great chemistry in that movie. Underrated flick.

I thought this post would be about Will Ferell and John C. Reilly. That's the first thing that came into my head.

But Pesci/Deniro is an awesome tandem as well.

I just watched "Life" the other day for the first time in years, and Eddie and Martin had great chemistry in that movie. Underrated flick.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

It's evident from reading this thread that NikeTalk knows nothing about great acting.
You didn't get that feeling from all those Fresh Prince Father Scene appreciation threads?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

You didn't get that feeling from all those Fresh Prince Father Scene appreciation threads?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I absolutely love it when someone comes waltzing into a thread pretending to be all high and mighty, drop a one-liner like he knows everything there is to know regarding the topic, but all the while never providing any insight except criticize another person's opinions.

I absolutely love it when someone comes waltzing into a thread pretending to be all high and mighty, drop a one-liner like he knows everything there is to know regarding the topic, but all the while never providing any insight except criticize another person's opinions.

Back
Top Bottom