Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

images

bbstock19.jpg
Yo bobby, whats the movies names? thanks
Godfather Part II and Dog Day Afternoon

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by kash55

It's evident from reading this thread that NikeTalk knows nothing about great acting.
I absolutely love it when someone comes waltzing into a thread pretending to be all high and mighty, drop a one-liner like he knows everything there is to know regarding the topic, but all the while never providing any insight except criticize another person's opinions.
this.

Originally Posted by FOG

It's evident from reading this thread that NikeTalk knows nothing about great acting.
I absolutely love it when someone comes waltzing into a thread pretending to be all high and mighty, drop a one-liner like he knows everything there is to know regarding the topic, but all the while never providing any insight except criticize another person's opinions.
this.

Oh...

...and you lucky I can't find a youtube clip of the coffee scene from "Boyz N The Hood" - like I said, I'll put these two up against any duo in this thread.

Oh...

...and you lucky I can't find a youtube clip of the coffee scene from "Boyz N The Hood" - like I said, I'll put these two up against any duo in this thread.

And yet you fail to enlighten us with your own advanced and I presume ....scholarly critique.

I agree with the OP, DeNiro & Pesci are hard to top, but these two are up there for me...

Laurel-Hardy.jpg

And yet you fail to enlighten us with your own advanced and I presume ....scholarly critique.

I agree with the OP, DeNiro & Pesci are hard to top, but these two are up there for me...

Laurel-Hardy.jpg

Knightngale, I see what you did there lol.On the real though, I thought OP was gonna say walter white and jesse pinkman from breaking bad that premieres tonight at 10pm/9pm central

Knightngale, I see what you did there lol.On the real though, I thought OP was gonna say walter white and jesse pinkman from breaking bad that premieres tonight at 10pm/9pm central

Back
Top Bottom